Li Zui Hou identity

*The sun is shining onto me and i couldnt force me eye to shut any longer so I finally open my eye*

Li zui hou: Good morning xi wang

*noobie stomach growl*

Li zui hou: (laugh) are you hungry?

nub: Hpm!!!!!!!!! who wouldn't be i? i haven't eat since yesterday. 

Li zui hou: (holding my hand) don't worry.(him looking around) they should arrive in 1 minute. 

nub: who? 

*some mens in black started to run toward us. 

nub: run!!!!!!!!!!! (i grab onto li zui hou hand and was about to run) 

li zui hou: don't worry. They wont harm you 

*the mens line up in 2 striaght road between us.* 

Mens all together: sorry to make you suffer yesterday young master. 

* he hold my hand and walk me through the aisle to get into a  very famous car, and then they drove us down the road. * 

nub: Ey............... who are you? (gasp) don't tell me you are some type of top gangster? (gasp) 

Li zou hou:  I am the only son of the Li family tree. 

Nub: (gasp) Li  .................... the second richest famliy worldwide?............ (shocking) wait, it can't be? I must me dreaming (pinching my hand) ouch... (slap my face with both hand) ouch....... (pinch Li zui hou) 

li zui hou: ouch!!!!!!!!! 

nub: (panic) impossible, if you are so rich why would  you come to stay me and my mom in a  shacky house. 

Li zui hou: Because your mom ask me too.

Nub: Why would mom ask you to do that? 

Li zui hou: to protect you 

Nub: What the heck is going on? i dont understand..................... you are so rich, yet you listen to a person like my mom? 

*just then the door open, Li Zui Hou walk out of the car and  give me a hand. I grab onto his hand and walk out. His house is like a manchin. As we get  close to the door, someone surpise us at the door. 

mysterious guy: Surprise my son...... welcome back. welcome back..... I miss you so much..... 

* he keep on hugging Li Zui hou, and I feel like I see this guy somewhere...... *

----Reinforce back--------------- 

As I was studying in my room, our doorbell ring. I was wondering who came to our house this late so I open my door a little and see that guy sitting on the sofa talking with my  mom. They both look very worried. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mysterious guy: (smiling) my......... my............. look who's here. so pretty. 

Nub: you know me? 

mysterious guy: (hold both of noobie hand) how could I not know you. You are my daughter... (he smile) 

*I simply take my hand out* 

nub: Mister ............. do you need a Psychiatrists? 

mysterious guy: (open his mouth wide) Dear, how could you said that to me. 

*li zui hou hit his head* 

Li Zui Hou: cut if off uncle, you will scared her away. 

Mysterious guy: My son!!!!!!!!!! how could you hit papa like that? (touches his heart) you just hurted my little heart? (shoulder hug me) xaio xi (xaio is simply to inform someone as "little") ........look at how he treated papa..... 

Nub thinking: Oh lord....... what could be weirder than this. A rich boy and a mental disorder uncle. 

nub: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.......................... 

Li Zui Hou: I said "Cut if off" (staring at his uncle) 

nub thinking: his stare could kill someone

*then his uncle unhug me pull his suit* 

mysterious guy: come inside 

* we walked into a very big living room* 

mysterious guy:  My name is Li Hong. I am the younger brother of Li Zui Hou father, and your mom best friend. you could just call me papa li. (sitting next to me) I had never had a baby girl...

*I skate a bit and look at him weirdly* 

nub: mister...... umm... I mean papa li, how did you know my mom? 

papa Li: your mom and I had been friend since high school years. (smiling to himself ) talking about school.... get some rest because you both we will be going to school soon. (so happy and clapping his hand together)... Su Su.... (a maiden came in) 

Su Su: what could I do for you master Li? 

Papa Li: warn the other maid that we now had a new mistress. Mistress yang xi wang,  will be staying in this house as my own daughter. Treat her the same way you would treat me and xaio li. ............oh......... take Xiao xi and xaio li to their room. 

*as everyone leave the room, Li Hong take out his wallet and look at a picture in it. It was a picture of  4 people.  the 4 people in the photo contain: li Zui Hou dad, Li Hong and both of yang xi wang parents. He touches yang xi wang mother* 

Papa Li:  Yang Fu, please be assure I will take care of both kids to the best of my ability.