Noobie

It's been a month after my mother passed away. I got kick out of school because I can't afford to pay for my school fee. Worst of all, my landlord sell my house to other and now I am homeless. As I walk along the neighborhood, I was broke in tears and with no money. 

*stop walking*

Nub: Sigh................ fate sure does play a fool of my life. 

*I sit down with my hand on my knee; just then I feel like there's a huge bag cover over my head and everything went blank.* 

stranger 1: Why can't we kill her now. The faster she die the faster we could get the money. 

Stranger 2: We can't just kill anyone. Let's wait until boss confirm that Mr. Liu target was her? 

*I was catch up in a bag and silently thinking to myself* 

nub: kill?.............................. Mr. Liu?.................... target?  What the hell is going on? Am I going to die today? No...................... someone please help me.........  

*someone walk in, and there was a minutes of silent and then I hear a click sound* 

stranger 1: Rest in peace 

*I struggle inside of the bag* 

nub: no................. please.................. please don't kill me. I have never offended anyone.... why would you guys want to kill me.... you might had caught the wrong person. Let me go..... let me go.... 

Stranger  1:  well...... well go talk to the heavenly lord. 

mysterious voice: If you dare pull the dragger on her, I will make sure you pay a full price for it. 

Stranger 1: then let me pull it on you first. 

*stranger 1 point the dragger at him* 

nub: Please....... please help me. 

mysterious voice: Noobie!!!!!! you son of a b*tch

* as I was in the bag, all I heard was Kapoom..............Kaboom............. clash...... and then someone touches my bag and in a blank I see the sunlight again* 

him: Noobie................... it's me...... don't be scare..

* as I look at his face. He had a smile on him. I can't help but me hug him tightly and cry until  into his arm. After I had already clam down. I  look around, and saw a bunch of  mens in black laying down* 

nub: Oh my God................... (looking at him again with a shock face) did you kill them? 

Him: No.............. they are not dead............. they had  sleep. (he smile).... come, let's go, I will take you out of here. 

*I try to stand up, but he carry me out. as he was carrying me out I felt so comfy and relaxed.  after walking for a long time he put me down and lay next to a wall on the street. I slowly sit next to him and look at him. He turn to look at me and smile again. 

me thinking: why is this guy always smiling? weirdo.... 

nub: (clear my throat) how did you know I was kidnapped. 

*he then look down* 

Him:  I had stalked you for days already. I saw everything. 

nub: even when i was kidnap? 

him: no......i saw you crying on the street....... i went to make a call and when i came back you where already gone.

nub: then how did you find me? 

*he touches my chin* 

Him: no matter where you are.................... I will always find you as long as you where at ring (him pointed to the ring) 

nub: what? ............... what are you trying to say? 

*he smile at me and look straight up* 

Him: noobie........... why is your name noobie? 

nub: That's my nickname. 

Him: oh then what is your name? 

nub: Yang xi wang............. what's your name

Him: xi wang.......... xi wang..... wow what a great name.... Li Zui hou....... ey... why did they call you noobie, when you name is already beautiful. 

nub: (smiling) because my mom tell me that I am naïve to the world