Tragedy

School had just ended, I waved Jax and Mike a goodbye, I also had to pick up my sister Angie, from class. Me and Angie walked to the school bus to go home, But apparently the school bus I went on was full so Angie had to go on the other one, but both the buses went the same way, one bus would follow and one would lead. Anyways we got on each bus and went home. 2 minutes later after driving, suddenly I heard a "BANG BATA BOOM!!!" I then became cautious, and our bus stopped, all the sudden, I saw, the bus Angie was in crashed into a tree, I became nervous, then I saw, dead. students. ANGIE!!!!! I then rushed over to the bus and saw Angie's small, dead body on the floor. Then I became Mute, I cried, I smacked my head, It bleeded, just how I wanted it to be. I was angry, depressed, sad, upset. I told myself "Arabelle, she is dead because of you idiot! You were the bad luck that went to her soul and killed her! You are nothing to this world! You should have died instead of her.." Emotions were all around my head, I could see them through my mind, they were every where, but after what I said to myself, I wanted to commit suicide no matter who tried to stop me, on the day I graduate.