School Bullies

I got into my bus and sat all the way in the back of the bus. Then these two girls came up to me, they were the most popular girls in school, their names were Cally and Molly. Yup, they were twin sisters. "Oh look who it is, its Mrs. Depression-Girl." Molly said sassy like. "And the one who listens to X's music to help her with anxiety." They both laughed, while they were laughing they threw paper balls at me, some other people laughed and some were in shock. But I didn't care, I get bullied all the time already. The bus slowly stopped at the school entrance. I walked out with my head down, putting on my hood. I was furious with those girls, I wanted to kill them so bad, I imagine just shredding them into little pieces of " Sassy Skin " Cally & Molly were my only enemies, I just wanted to shrug and pull and KILL THEM! I made fists with my hands while I walked to class, Once we all put our things away, we sat down. "Alright class! I want everyone to take out their literacy notebook and write a summary of the story we all read yesterday for homework, Did everyone read it?" I was in my writing class with my teacher Mrs. Kinkson, she was my only favorite teacher because she was the only teacher who really understood me, its like God made her for me, also this was my favorite class because those 2 piles of shit werent in it. But when I thought about them, I made fists again, I became angry, then it all happened......