Chapter 10 Bubbles Broken Heart

Before reading what do you think will happen?

Bubbles POV

I got out of the water and ringed my hair out. Buttercup, Butch were talking with Princess. Bloss was eating with Brick. Blitz was about to explode at all the boys around Bunny.

Where's Boomy?

I ran into many people but not him.

"Boomy!" I started running. He...He... kissed her. He kissed the other girl.

"B-Bubbles," he looked at me

"You had a girlfriend you asshole liar!" she punched his

"Bubbles!"

"Stay away from me!" I yelled. I flew far from the beach. A special place I'm safe. Back in Townsville. I cried in the forest under my favorite tree.

"Bubbles?"

"Huh? Bullet!"

Boomer POV

"Julie!"

"What I didn't do anything!"

I didn't have time to yell at her. Where is she?

"Bubbles! Bubbles!" Ug! This isn't my fault!

Bubbles POV

"Well he sounds like a real idiot to hurt you!"

"Yeah," I wiped my face

"I should go back and punch him in the face for hurting my Bubbles! All of them if they hurt the Powerpuff Girls, then deal with the Powerpuff Squirrel!"

"I love you Bullet," I smiled

"I love you too Bubbles! Now you better get going, it gets dangerous out at night.'

"It's night! Oh my God, I'm in so much trouble! Bye Bullet!"

When I got back fireworks started and Everyone was sitting there, even BC and Butch were talking. Boomer sat like he was waiting for me. Never! I sleep on the roof of the shack and flew home.