Chapter 39 Antidote 2

Brick POV

"Why did you leave Brick?!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Shut up! Quiet!" I shot a flame at her.

"Brick? Why? Don't you love me?"

"You're not Blossom!" I shot another. The thing was gone. I breath heavily to everything I just saw. HIM knows I'm here. He moved the antidote.

"You Son of A Bitch!"

Blossom POV

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed freaking out. Like my mind was pounding against my head and yelling.

"What's happening!" Blitz ran in.

"Blossom calm down!" Bunny grabbed my shoulders. I stopped looking in her purple eyes. "Where's Brick?"

The boys faces paled.

"You see," Blitz started

"He said he was hungry and got something to eat," Boomer said

"But, he never cut on the kitchen light, so....." Butch said

"We don't know where Brick is," Boomer finished.

Brick POV

I'm sure to bump into him at any time now. He'll kill me! He's messing with my head. I'll go crazy at the least. Then, I'll never find it and Blossom will die. A promise in vain. I can't let that happen. And it won't.

Running in circles is what it felt like. Never knowing where the end is.

"Tiresome isn't it," A voice said "Why don't you just stop now? I'll even let you go home. Don't they say home is where the heart is? Isn't Blossom your home?"

"I'll have no home, if both hearts are dying." I said "If I could I would die in her place."

"I'm afraid you can't. It doesn't work like that."

"You mean you don't work like that!"

" Exactly."

Silence afterwards. I kept moving.

Blossom POV

"Where could he be?" Bunny asked

"This morning! He said he was gonna "Make it right".' Boomer smiled "And "You're not my father".'

"You don't think-

"Brick is in HIM's lair!"

Nobody POV

Brick was now running for dear life wondering where the antidote could be.

Blossom and the others were preparing to find HIM.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Buttercup asked again

"Yes," Blossom replied, determination in her eyes.

The teenagers set out to the edge of the forest. With glowing eyes they entered the realm of HIM.

No turning back

The thing on their minds.

Meanwhile Brick has followed to what he thinks is HIM's room. A red chair sat in front of a T.V. Images played on the endless wall.