Video Games

After you all ate breakfast Kaminari went towards you. "I am going to destroy you in Mario Kart." He said.
"Bring it on, boi." you responded. "There's a rivalry in the making.." Kirishima snickered. "Does anyone else want to play?" You ask.

Everyone said yes..

Momo lets the class use her GIANT TV to play. There was literally two right next to each other. You place your switch in the dock and set it up, and Kaminari does too. "How many controllers do you guys have?" Sero asked. "All of us want to play.." You sigh, as the TV turns on and you set it all up. "I have 4 controllers, and Kaminari has 4 too." you said. Both of your consoles were up and running. "So, who want to go first?" Kaminari exclaims. "Shouldn't you guys just play on one screen, and hook up all the controllers on one switch so you can all play Mario Kart?" Todoroki asks. "Damnit, why are you smart Todoroki.." you and Kaminari cried. "Sorry." He replied.

Your team had Momo, Izuku, and Bakugou. Kaminari's had Sato, Sero and Mina. "Ok now we need to choose our charcters.." you say. Momo chooses Rosalina, Deku chooses Luigi (lmao), and Bakugou chooses Bowser, duh.
Kaminari chose Donkey Kong, Sato chose Koopa Troopa, and Mina chose Inkling Girl. (my main btw.) You chose your favorite character f/c. You chose the stages (after Kaminari complaining that half the cups were boring) 3, 2, 1, GO

Immediately you begin racing down the track. You preferred bikes that were faster so you jetted through the track, through the first line of blocks. A coin. "Are you serious right now I got a co- KAMINARI I SWEAR TO GOD." A green shell sniped you from the back, and Kaminari was speeding towards first place. More item blocks came, and you got a red shell.

Time for payback, boi.

You zoomed past Deku and Sato, nearing Kaminari quicker. "I've got you in my sights now.." you smirk. "You'll never catch me Y/N! I'm the best at this ga-" he was cut off because he fell off his Kart. "Hah, look who's winning now." You smiled and looked behind you.

Blue Shell.
Well sh-

You were put back into 5th place out of all of them, but your team was still in first place because Deku was in front. "Deku please don't die I swear to god.." you mutter under your breath. Then you see him slip over a banana peel. The finish line was already close so you knew there wouldn't be a way to wi- "I'LL WIN THIS GAME AND DESTROY YOU BASTARDS!" Bakugou yells. A bullet bill approaches Mina, who was in first place, and she gets hit. You team was in first place BB.

You look over to your side to see Todoroki, Uraraka, Mineta, and Kirishima playing Kirby on a different switch. "Wait, we used all the controllers, how did they- oh...." you say. You walk up to Todoroki and grab him but the collar (this is not a lime or a lemon I swear to god if it was...) "Why did you not tell us that you had a switch?" You ask while holding him.
"Kaminari's switch was already connected to the TV." He replied in a monotone voice. "Why did you not ask us?" you say, still holding him. "If I did, you'd have to pause and Bakugou would've reeked havoc." He replied. "True.. Fine. I'll let you off this time." you let go of him, but you activated your quirk, so he stayed their in midair. "Hehe." You giggle. You let him go, and they end up playing Kirby for a while.

You look back at the other part of the class who weren't playing, but half the class wasn't there. "Guys where did the rest of the class go- OOF" you got hit by a pillow, and all of a sudden half the class is armed with hella pillows.

Oh great.