It's too early for a pillow fight!

"Everyone, throw all the pillows!" Momo yells, laughing. "OH SH-" All of the pillows are being thrown at you. "GUYS PLEASE HELP, STOP PLAYING KIRBY" you shout at them. "Stasis!" You say, and all of the pillows stop. "Crap. There are way too many pillows." You feel yourself getting tired by the second. Before you can say anything, Ochaco runs to the pillows and used her quirk on them. "Y/N, turn your quirk off!" She says. You allow the pillows to move, and they float up into the air (the ceiling is really high, so she could do that.) "OH NO THEY HAVE MORE O_O" you shout.

They advance toward the 5 of you, and Ochaco releases the pillows, like it started raining. All the pillows fall down onto the class, and they get stuck in a pile.. except for Momo. Knowing her, you knew she would try to free them using her quirk, and you couldn't use your quirk, since it was recharging. You grab pillows from the pile and used them to protect yourself, considering you were the only one who couldn't use your quirk for the next 8 minutes.

You have got to make a move. "YEEET" you say as you throw a pillow at her face. She dodges (because you have a weak throwing arm..) and you sigh. You can already see the other students in the pile emerging from the pillows. "What was that supposed to do, Y/N." Todoroki says. "Shut up." You say back. "Ok." Todoroki replied. "Hm?" You look over and you have no pillows left. "Hey, where did my pillow go to defend mysel- TODOROKI." You look at him, and he's out. 'He's sleeping right now?! Seriously? I am going to straight up-' your thoughts were cut off by a pillow hitting you straight in the head. And another. And another. You look over who's throwing them, and it's Midoriya and Kaminari. "Midoriya's stamina, dude..." Mineta says, shaking even though it's literally just pillows.

You grab all the pillows and hand them to your quote on quote "comrades" Mineta, Uraraka and Kirishima. "Outnumbered? Does that mean you guys are scared..?" You said, in your most main character voice as possible. "SHUT UP, IDIOT!" He yells. You notice that Todoroki has finally woken up. "THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL NOW, BI-" he was cut off by Kirishima, who plummeted a pillow into his head. Bakugou looks up and the class is all thinking the same thing.

Welp, here's a war.

Everything is now a disaster. You throw pillows at people, dodging, throwing, hitting, Mina almost hits you, but at the last second you slide down next to her, get behind her, and hit her from the back. (I'm proud.) You feel your quirk coming back to you. You run to Bakugou, pillow in hand, confident. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SHITHEAD, GET THE HELL AWA-" you smack him using two pillows, one in the face, and one in the stomach.

"Are you asking for a fight?" he mutters. "No explosions, ok Katsuki?" You laugh. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He yells. You activated your quirk, freezing him at just the right second, disabled it and hit him in the head again. "I don't have time for this bs." He spat. Pillows still being thrown all over the place, you get hit in the head by something that DEFINITELY wasn't a pillow.

Then you blacked out.