Step 4: The Moment of Truth

This is the moment you've been waiting for. Unless he made the first move by telling you he likes you, it's time to tell him about your romantic feelings for him. There are a lot of ways to tell him, but here are some for example.

Example 1: Tell him straight-forward. Get him alone in a quiet place & tell him. If his face has a "shocked" expression, don't feel bad. This is totally normal for a guy to do this! Tell him, & await for his reaction.

Example 2: Text/call him. If you seem a little shy to tell him face-to-face, tell him phone-to-phone.

Example 3: Kiss him! Get him alone, & tell him "There's something I need to tell you." & he'll say "What?" & that's when you lean in & give a passionate kiss. You express your feelings & you get your first kiss!

TIPS:

- There's a ton of ways you can tell him. You don't have to tell him face-to-face, text/call him, or kiss him. You can do whatever you want to tell him. Use creativity!

WARNINGS:

- Be aware that he might not like you back & might just want to be friends for now. But don't feel bad & think it's the absolute end of the world, there are a ton of fish in the sea. It's not like he's the only guy in the world.

- (referring to WARNING 1) If you confess your love for him, but he doesn't love you back, it will (unfortunately) be awkward the next time you see each other. But don't let that get in the way of your friendship. Talk to him but try not to bring up what happened the day before.