Chapter 3

I had woke up to find it was cold, dark and rainy and decided it would be a nice day to stay inside. I had plenty of school work to do anyways. SItting at my small desk still in my pajamas, I finished my homework for the weekend and started studying for our exam coming up. With my headphones in and paying such close attention to my notes I didn't see my phone go off but I felt it vibrate.

Mina; Hey, what are you up to?

While putting away my notes I responded.

Ochako: HI! Nothing, I was just studying a little, what's up?

Mina: Asui and me are hanging out and might put a movie on if you wanna come join!

Ochako: Sure! Are you guys in her room or yours?

Mina: Mine

Deciding I should at least change out of my pajamas but still wanting to be comfy I threw on a pair of leggings and a black tank top. I put my books back into my bag and grabbed my phone before heading out of my room. My stomach growled as I walked down the hall reminding me that I never ate breakfast and telling me to run down to the kitchen and grab something to bring with me.

After a couple minutes of serious consideration I decided to make myself a sandwich and while I was pulling two slices of bread out I felt two hands grab my waist.

"Hey angelface" Bakugo whispered in my ear.

I jumped up with a yelp and accidentally activated my quirk. Turning around I glared at Bakugo as he stood behind me in his sweats and a black tank top smirking. The loaf of bread floated around our heads, pieces falling out of the bag and spreading through the kitchen.

"That's your fault." I said pointing to the slice of bread floating in between our faces.

He chuckled and grabbed the slice before biting into it. I sighed and asked him to grab the rest of it so I could release my quirk. After that was all settled I finished making my sandwich and didn't jump when he wrapped his arms around me again.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Making a sandwich." I replied leaning back into him a little liking the warmth I could feel seeping through our shirts.

"Well no shit, I mean what are you doing after this."

"Oh, Mina asked me to hang out. Her, Asui and I are going to watch a movie or something."

Bakugo huffed clearly annoyed "why don't you come hang out with me instead?"

I turned and kissed him quickly on the lips "she asked first."

Leaving his grip I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"How about later then? I don't think this rains letting up anytime soon and if I spend anymore time with Kirishima or Kaminari I will fucking explode." He said as he jumped up and sat on the counter while taking a bite out of sandwich.

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed grabbing it out of his hands. "Maybe if you didn't eat my food I'd consider it." I started walking out of the kitchen and Bakugo followed.

Before we reached Mina's room he grabbed my elbow and turned me around to face him.

"There's something I've been wanting to do with you. Don't take too long, I'll be waiting." He said before brushing his lips against my neck.

My eyes fluttered and I leaned into him but he turned and walked down the hall without looking back leaving me standing in the hall blushing furiously and alone.

There was something he wanted to do with me? What does that mean? The way he said it gave me chills and reminded me of the night before. I couldn't help but think about the way he made me feel, the way his hands felt burning against my skin.