Chapter 3 - EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Mitcham Farm
Oxford, Georgia

After almost a 40-minute flight, the Bellas were looking out at the vast greeneries from a van that was taking them to the main farmhouse

Stacie:
Chicago's family own this farm? He is really rich then.

Fat Amy:
Hmm.. I don't see any huge casinos around, so not really. I'd say above average.

Chloe:
Well, they don't really own all of it. The whole land has been equally divided between Chicago's grandfather and his siblings.

Emily:
Yeah, but it still must be enormous. I can't even see the end of this farm from here. How big is it anyway?

Chloe:
I don't know but I promise we'll get to check out all the best spots here. We have one whole week anyway.

Beca:
Which reminds me, can you go over the schedule again?

Chloe:
Sure. So tonight is the welcome dinner at the farmhouse. Everyone in the family is going to be there so it's a chance to dress our best.

Flo:
You don't have to ask me twice.

Chloe:
And tomorrow there'll be some apple picking in the orchard.

Lilly:
Woah. An orchard. Will there be  horses and knights?

Chloe:
At night, it'll be less formal. Just a little bonfire with Chicago's friends by the river.

Fat Amy:
More men. Awesome.

Chloe:
After that, well.. It's really up to us. We can do anything we want for the remaining days until the dinner rehearsal. Oh! And of course I've got a gown fitting two days before the wedding and I'm so excited to show you guys what I'll be wearing.

Beca:
Great! Sounds like an exciting week then.

Chloe:
I'm so glad you all made it. I know a week off is not easy, given your busy jobs but it means so much that you girls can be here and spend my last days as a single woman with me.

Aubrey:
We'll always be here for you, and for each other. We're Bellas for life, right girls?

Bellas:
Right!