13

Listen to Butterfly - bts it's the perfect song for this chapter. Plus, not edited

Eunwoo's body started to shake violently

"Eunwoo? Eunwoo?!" I panicked

I have never witnessed someone shaking like this.

I immediately opened the door and called for help.

"MR JEON EUNWOO, ROOM 102 IS HAVING CONVULSIONS AGAIN! PLEASE GO TO HIS ROOM IMMEDIATELY" The nurse called

"Ms. I want you to leave.." The nurse says as nurses and doctors started to rush in our room.

"Yah. Yah. No I can't leave my brother alone!" I refused as I started to cry.

These days I've been feeling restless. It seems like I can't even breathe because something might've happened.

All I know was, I was pushed out of the room..

I was pacing back and forth..

Eunwoo... Eunwoo..

"Y/n!" Someone shouted my name I turned to see Jimin.

He immediately hugged me and i cried.

I don't know what's the reason anymore.

Maybe it's because I'm worried of Eunwoo and maybe it's because Jimin is hugging me as if he's been good to me and never cheated on me or maybe its because I'm so stupid for letting him treat me like this.

when i opened my eyes, There stood Taehyung. His face was blank. His eyes look hurt and something like mad and jealous.

He shot me a weak smile and decided to turn his back at me and walks away

He shot me a weak smile and decided to turn his back at me and walks away. Why do I feel like if I let him go right now, I would never see him again and I'll forever regret it ?

I immediately pulled away. Jimin shot me a questioning look but I didn't care. All I care about is to catch up with Taehyung. He was so far from me.

I was running and running. I didn't even realize we were not inside the hospital anymore.

Taehyung just crossed the street. the lights were red and I cannot cross the road.

I put my hand together and shouted

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" I screamed as I can

I felt relieved he heard me.