«8»

It's been a whole week since the two members talked or even share glanced at each other. The mates were too embarrassed to face each other...yet the lack of interaction didn't stop them from having wild thoughts about one another at night.

They praised their bodies in the males mind. They imagined things that no normal band mates should imagine about. Jimin and Jungkook had no clue that very slowly, they started to fall for each other.
-

3rd P.O.V

"Yah! I told you guys to get along not to completely ignore each other's existence!" Jin ranted pointing at the two silent members that sat side by side.

The group was having a nice dinner at some good cheap restaurant, but they noticed that two certain friends were not conversing at all. It was Jungkook and Jimin, the same two boys that only a couple of weeks ago were killing each other. They were the same boys who could not keep their mouth shut for 5 minutes.

"W-we're  not" Jimin looked down at his full plate, awkwardly stuttering. He hasn't been himself lately. The usual sassy Jimin was now a silent shy boy.  And it was all because of the man next to him. The man who made his heart flutter each time he speaks, each time he glances at the small boy.

"How?!! I haven't seen you guys talk or fight in weeks!!" Jin absolutely dislikes it when his two beloved members are silent. Did he make the relationship of the two worse? The eldest mind was suddenly filled with untrue thoughts.

The short brown haired boy noticed Jin's discomfort. As much as he didn't want to talk he hated seeing his Hyung all stressed out because of him. So the male stood from his chair, walked over to his Jinnie Hyung and gave the broad shouldered man a big back hug.

"Please don't worry hyungie~" Jimin smiled pecking Jin's cheek.
-
As the two hugged, Jimin had enough courage to look at the male In front of him, Jungkook. His face screamed out jealously. With his tongue against his cheek, his eyebrows furiously knitted together, his hand clenching his chopsticks so tightly that the metal sticks were on the verge of bending. The maknae was furious.

How could Jimin Just openly touch other men? How dare he even place his lips against skin that wasn't Jungkook's ?!? How can his mochi look so happy without him? It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that Jungkook had been suffering because of Jimin, and the other just goes off and touches guys in front of him.

But, why was he getting jealous? It wasn't like they were together. Hell Jungkook didn't even like the adorable hyung. Jimin didn't belong to Jungkook, he never did. Also It wasn't like Jimin likes him back. The boy was just thirsty. He just wanted to be touched and loved by a man. They were just band mates. Nothing more nothing less. 

Yet, the shorter already had Jungkook wrapped around his finger. With his every movement, every laugh, every smile, Jungkook admired all of it. The tall man was whipped for Jimin and he didn't even know it.

Jeon Jungkook became a victim of the Jimin effect ....

To be continued...

Ohhhh👀👀 is Jungkookie falling for Jimin??

Also shout out to xcutexcumberx hope you feel much better love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have a nice day my lovely readers ☺️☺️ -Author Nim