Sunrise

She woke up only to find herself wrapped in his arms. She watched him sleep. Creepy.
After a couple of minutes passed by ,she turned her head to the clock and saw that it was8:00 . Shawn was sleeping very peacefully. His lips red, eyes close and lips parted slightly.

She didnt wake shawn up. It was a holiday for Shawn...
She found herself lucky that she has shawn. She jst snuggled up in his chest.
Maybe too hard..shawn opened his eyes only to see his beautiful babe all snuggled up in his chest.

He hummed to let her know that he's awke..her head shot up and they both stared at each other for gud 5 mins..Good Morning ! She said
Mornin babe (he said)
What do u want for breakfast??(she said)
Umm....You(he said)
Really??(she said)
Hm(he hummed in response)
She stared at him he did the same..they both bursted into laughter!
K... We'll see that later ..now tell me what do u want for breakfast??(she said)
Chocolate chip pancakes!!(he said like a 10 yr kid)
Haha..k..she went to the bathroom to get ready while shawn being the lazyass he is stayed in bed waitin for her to come out soo he could go next..uh he was on his phone scrollin thru insta,twitter..

After a couple of minutes she came out..

What shawn wore..Black pants with a blue sweater and black socks

What you wore...Blue jeans with a grey sweater and dark blue socks..

Both got ready...she already had made breakfast when shawn went to get ready...they never cared abt morning breath ..meaning he kissed her evry mornin..
She was makin the last pancake when she felt two large and warm hands underneath her shirt..she giggled knowin its him..

She turned around and they had a passionate kiss..

they sat across from each other on the table..they ate then cuddled and waed movies and had talks about their future..and all...

They had a perfect life

The End

Thanks for reading...im tired of typing ...soo this is my first time writin somethin abt shawn or anyone...bla bla...im tired..

Love yall!!byee

-Chocolate muffin