Why?

U woke up being alone in bed...wheres shawn?...then u remembered...shawn was late last night and u slept without him..u did not even know where he was...u tried to call him...call him multiple times...but did he answer?....nope..he didnt..u woke up and went downstairs hoping to see shawn somewhere in the house..but no..u heard soft snores coming from the other room...u smiled to urself...u opened the bedroom ...u fell to ur knees ....tears welling up in ur eyes..at the sight of them...together.....naked...him....her...together...shawn....camila.....together....
Noooo...this isnt happening...u started full onnn sobbing..crying.....u wanted to leave...so u were.walking half the stairs when ur vision became blur and u fell...screaming..rolling down ....Shawn and camila both came running screaming my name...shawn came and took me in his arms and said.(y/n pls dont)...u just cried even more and said(why shawn?) (why did u do this to me??) in a shaky voice and in a whisper and after that u passed out...

U woke up sweaty....dried tears on ur cheeks..u checked the other side of the bed where shawn sleeps...he's not there....u tensed up..tears almost coming out..u went downstairs screaming shawn's name...no response..even more tension...u went to the kitchen to see shawn ....with his headphones on and he was dancing making some eggs and eating a muffin...u were relieved...u went to him and he hide the fiod he was making and said..
(y/n PRETEND U HAVENT SEEN THIS!!!GO TO THE BEDROOM!)....u laughed and he was pushing u to the bedroom...u threw ur arms around him and kissed him...(whats up) he asked...(Nothing ...i jst had a nightmare)...(awe baby i hope it wasnt too bad)..he said..
(it was the worst ....promise u wont hurt me)....(promise..i cannot even imagine hurting u baby)....
Thank goodness it was jst a nightmare...

The end..

Love yall

-Chocolate muffin