Hayes + Aaron

"C'mon man, just come to the party, everyone is going to be there!" Taylor, one of Aaron's friends, tried to convince him to go.

"For the hundredth time, no," Aaron huffed.

"C'mon don't be a party pooper," Taylor whined.

"What's it going to take for me to get you to go?" Taylor asked in a frustrated tone.

"Alright. Just stop bugging me," Aaron groaned, getting up from his bed.

"I'm going to take a shower, try not to break anything," Aaron said to Taylor who just put his hands up in surrender.

Aaron had taken a fast shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went to his room and saw that Taylor wasn't in there. He must've went to the living room.

Aaron went to his drawer and put on some boxers. He went to his closet and chose his outfit. He put on a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans, and slipped on his white Vans.

He then went to his restroom and styled his hair. He brushed his teeth and walked into his room again. He grabbed his snapback and put it on backwards. He put some cologne and smiled at himself.

Aaron walked downstairs to where Taylor was.

"Ready to get crazy?!" Taylor exclaimed.

Aaron playfully shoved him and smiled.

*~*~*

"Hey Nash?" Hayes ask his older brother.

"Hm?" Nash asked while running a hand through his hair.

"Where are you and Cam going?" Hayes asked, watching as the two older boys got ready.

"A party," Nash said and turned to look at Hayes.

"And you can't go," he said sternly.

"C'mon Nash! Let me go will you guys! It's not like I can get into any trouble." Hayes pleaded.

"No, Hayes, you're too young," Nash sighed.

"Please! I'm going to be here alone and bored. Please!" Hayes begged.

"Nash, just let him go," Cameron said, looking over to Nash.

"Alright fine. But try not to get into any trouble." Nash sighed, then smiled at his little brother.

"Thank you!" Hayes exclaimed, running to his room to get ready.

*~*~*

"Hey, man!" Taylor greeted Nash, Cameron and Hayes once they got to the party.

"Yo!" Cameron did a hand shake.

Hayes wondered off to the party and was chatting with people.

Hours and hours passed by and everyone was beyond wasted.

Hayes was walking around trying to find someone but he just can't seem to find him. As he passed the kitchen, people were handing him drinks.

"Nah, I'm good," Hayes shrugged it off.

"C'mon man, they're the best!" some random person slurred.

He looked around to see if Nash was around, but he was nowhere to be seen. Hayes shrugged his shoulders and took the drink. He chugged it down and looked at the person who gave it to him.

"Give me another one," he smirked.

Drink after drink after drink, Hayes was beyond drunk. He was a giggling mess. He was a happy/touchy kind of drunk. He walked and stopped when he found him. He found Aaron talking to Gilinsky. Hayes walked over to him, stumbling over his own feet, falling directly into Aaron's arms.