Chapter One-Intro

I'm standing in the background of a large Decepticon crowd on Cybertron. I don't usually partake in rally's, but Lord Megatron is making some sort of speech or something. And I'm only assuming it's something important.

A large stage full of high ranking cons stands before us. Three seekers, one satellites, and the one and only, Lord Megatron. Thousands of Decepticons wait in the large crowd yelling and cheering. Except for me, I was standing there with my arms crossed. I didn't like the war, I dislike being apart of it. But that doesn't mean I will change sides. I'm a Decepticons, of course I want to win. But I have a reason to not like. Especially being a medic. I have way too many cons coming into the medbay. It's frustrating.

It's just,...Decepticons and Autobots, always going at it, it's like we're children. I missed the old cycles. The cycles where both factions used to co-exist without ripping each other throats out. Sure, being a Con now is fun and all, but there's a downside to it. I used to be good friends with an Autobot. Well, we were kinda more than friends, we weren't supposed to be friends at all, but it just kind of happened. Anyways, now that I am unable to speak of them, I've been really,..moody.

*Clank!* I stumble forward from the sudden punch. "Quit daydreaming, you weirdo, Megatron is about to talk," a deep mechs voice said from behind. I turn around while caressing my back. I was going to say something, but once I got a look at the con that punched me, I didn't want to mess with him. I just glared up at the tall mech. His dreads hang down, his sharp shoulder plates are pointed in the air and his red optics looking directly into mine. His sharp and dull features indicated that he's an Earth mech.

Earth bots. The weirdest job you have ever heard of. They go to a planet called Earth. A planet literally named after dirt. And just from that description, I immediately thought that the bots who work on that planet were not very intelligent.

I sighed "What do you want Crankcase?" I asked. The Dreadbot chuckled and proceeded to kneel down to be face to face with me. I continued to glare at the mech. "Oh c'mon little femme. Lighten up a bit." Crankcase says as he grips my chin with his digits. I swatted his servo away from my faceplates.

"Slaggin' Earth Cons" I say as I turn around and left the crowd. I passed by a few cons who looked just as uninterested as me. A few times I was disgusted because some of the mechs I passed by would yell out sexual things. All I do is glare at them or flip them off.

Honestly, it's quite dangerous to be a femme without a mate. Majority of the femmes have already found their mate, or just been claimed by random mech. But for me, I have yet to be claimed, and I don't plan to be for a very long time. Well, that's until I saw a gorgeous red femme. Sad part is, she's a Earth Con.

A short little chapter! I hope for the best of this shatter book!
-KingOfTortoises