Chapter Two - Come With Us

The femme I saw is a Earth con. Her armor is a lot more in detail, and her color scheme is very vibrant and blinding. The look on her faceplate is very serious and stern. I want to talk to her, but there also another blue Earth con right next to her. Maybe they're sparkmates? I don't want to interfere with whatever they have going on. Then, we both looked each other in the optics for a painfully long time. I couldn't break the contact, I continued to examine her.

The red femme leaned over to the blue mech and whispered into his receptor and continued to look at me. Suddenly, they started to walk towards me. My frame is starting to freeze and I don't know what to do. "Hey there tiny bot" she says with a mischievous smile. Slag, even her voice is alluring. "Do you speak? You must. Or maybe you have no voice box?" She ends it off laughter, even the blue mech started to laugh. Must be an inside joke?

I raise an optic ridge "uh-". The red con walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my frame. "You're coming with us" she says as she begins to walk me to her destination. I stop in protest, she and the mech look at me. Then their gaze went to Megatron, and back at me. "Oh I get it, "you're one of Megatron's little groupies, right? We're going to bring you back before he leaves, we promise." I couldn't help but bust out a laugh. "Megatron may be our leader, but I am NOT one of his groupies." I reassured her. "Okay great, we weren't going to bring you back anyways." She says as she continues to pull me away from the crowd.

Weaving past cons is such a pain, especially when they refuse to move. But when I'm with these two, cons move out of their way. Perhaps it's the mech that's intimidating the others. Then again, it may be the red one? Her look and posture itself has a very superior look to it, it could be a possibility.

After walking through the crowd, the frame count decreased. The noise of cheering and war cries decreased as well. With barley even noise, I'm able to talk with two beside me.

"So, What do you call yourselves?" I question. They stopped, look at each other, then back at me. "I'm Shatter, leader of our team" The blue mech laughs "team? It's only the two of us" He was silenced by an elbow to his vents, causing him to hunch over in pain. "Don't listen to Dropkick, he's an idiot" she says with a sweet smile. I hum. Shatter and Dropkick? Sounds pretty ordinary, but I guess that's how it is.

The blue mech continues to cough, and Shatter continues to smile devilishly at me.  I stand there awkwardly as I feel her optics scanning me. "Get on with it!" Dropkick commands. Shatter scowls at Dropkick. I raise an optic ridge and look at shatter in suspicion. "What does he mean by that?" Shatter nervously laughs "nothing, we're just really interested in you" she says as she wraps her arm around my waist. "Are you claimed?" She whispers into my audio receptor. Energon flooded to my faceplates as I hear the soft rumble in her vocals. "Having a hot shot like you around us, me, would be such an honor." My body begins to heat up from the close contact.

"Shatter! Ask her!" Dropkick yells. Shatter sighs and releases her grip from my frame. "We need a medic. We scanned you, and we saw that you're a medic. A medic who isn't apart of a team, like us." She says softly. I placed my servo onto my hip and looked at Shatter. "So you two need a medic" I say with a straight face. "Yes, we do. With the war coming upon us, we need someone like you" she says. Dropkick made a 'ugh' noise. "Come on, we'll explain more once we get back to our station" Dropkick says as he continues to walk towards their destination.

——-
A short little chapter to keep you satisfied.
I had to change some of the original work because I finically watched the Bumblebee movie! It's such a good movie by the way. And Shatter is such a bad ass❤️😍
-KingOfTortoises