Hour 1/2

At one point, I was part of the world of the sun

~~~

"Let's just cut the cords first." Jungkook settled on.

Everyone nodded and agreed with the determined boy. Despite the uneasy feeling in their stomach and the goosebumps they were getting of just the thought of what they were planning to do, they were excited. They were finally going to escape.

"Okay, we need someone guarding the door if they start coming from the front and we need someone guarding from the back in case they come through there. There could be a door behind the Magic Shop." Yoongi ordered first. The rapid beating against his chest wouldn't stop, he felt like it was screaming into his ears. The adredeline was growing in him.

"Namjoon and I can guard the front." Seokjin offered. They both had the upper strength for being the tallest and had thick muscles. It would be easy for them to tackle anyone down if they had do.

"Hoseok hyung and I can guard the back." Jimin volunteered his best friend and himself. Jimin had a lot of muscles which was a quality they all appreciated about him, especially in this situation.

Hoseok flicked his over to Jimin rather quickly with his lips parted. He was strong, yes, but he felt the fear in him be stronger. His body was almost shaking by just the thought of what they were trying to do. He was so scared although he wasn't going to admit it. Jimin only gave him a reassuring look. He was really scared as well, but they had to do something instead of sitting around. They had a feeling that they will have to face a lot of fears in the next coming hours.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, and I will cut the cords. It'll make it quicker." Yoongi assigned their tasks. He looked over to the time. It was still 1:11 but the digit will change any second now.

"Come on. Let's go " Jungkook said before heading towards the only door in the room. The rest followed.

He breathed heavily as he passed through the empty hallway. It was plain and simple (again reminding them of a hospital) with its dirty white walls. There were no lights over them except for the cheap light bulbs hanging by a string. The hallway was dark and made it difficult to see almost anything.

Jungkook reached the end of the hallway after a short painful run. He stopped in front of the steel door and turned around. Namjoon and Seokjin walked over to each frame of the door and stood. They gave Jungkook a nod in assurance. The panic in their eyes weren't so assuring though.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. You have to put in a code to open the glass case of the wires." Namjoon's panic whisper made them stop. "The password was Code last time. 4901." There were hesitation in his eyes as he gave them the new information.