Hour 11/12

I let go of you

I let go of you. I lost you.

 ~~~

"We're following Tae." The maknae mumbled.

"Jungkook- !" Hoseok immediately protested. The maknae gave him a look that he wasn't going to change his mind. It might of being the youngest' imagination, but he might have heard Hoseok growl. His hands were definitely clenching and unclenching in anger.

"Fine. Let's just fucking go." Hoseok shoved his way past the direction Taehyung had pointed to.

"Damn. What's wrong with him." Jimin said with annoyance. He had been the one pushed away for being in Hoseok's way. Yoongi didn't say anything and just followed Hoseok quietly.

"Let's just go, okay?" Seokjin's weak voice was heard. Jungkook and Jimin turned over to the the oldest. He was slouched over and looked ready to fall over. Jimin bit his lip nervously and made eye contact with the maknae. Jungkook didn't say anything, but he signaled the older to help him. Jimin stayed silent but did what he was told. Taehyung continuued to stay quiet and walked away.

~~~

It was midnight now. They had been safe for one hour. One.

It had probably been their worst hour that they have experienced on this entire escape. It was pitch black and they couldn't see anything but the sillohoute of trees. Each of them had gotten hit by branches a good amount of times and Yoongi had even tripped over a large rock that sprained his wrist. Seokjin had to also stop multiple times along the way. Everytime he would cough, the shade of his blood would only get darker. The bleeding on his back wouldn't stop either which only made it worse. The boys had never seen anyone lose so much blood in one day and they were ready to throw up themselves.

Despite the frequent stops and obstacles in their way, everyone kept silent during the way. Jungkook didn't say anything and only kept his focus on helping on leading Seokjin. Jimin was as well. He would whisper encouraging words to his hyung despite being in pain himself. His wound had begun to bleed, but he hadn't say anything. Yoongi was silent, but they could hear his frustration just through his common deep sighs. He was probably angry from his sprained wrist, so no one dared to interfere. Hoseok was the same, except his frustration was outshined by his anger. He would curse occasionally with himself, but there were times where he would bite his lip. In a way that made Jungkook question if he was scared again. Taehyung was the only one who remained dead silent. He held no emotion as well. He was leading up front and seemed to walk straight. There were times when his eyebrows seemed to scrunch together, but they would only relax a second later. There was a battle going on his head, but no one questioned it.