You are what?!

(Sorry for the 4DAY! Wait I was just being mean to readers and I haven't updated so yes you've probably been hating me for the cliffhanger but anyway I'll update next year jk but btw in 1 to 2 week(s) I'll been doing a camping trip anyway let's go)

                      (JIMINS POV)

"Baby w-what are you?"
You stared at him and took of his shirt to look at his skin with no marks but suddenly he jolts up and says "I'm something better then a human that's what I am" you stare at him and say "why did you hide this?!" He giggled and giggled till he dropped back down you checked his vitals and he was perfect so you just laid down and fell asleep you woke up feeling something hot sticky and wet (not cum) on your neck trailing to your waist when you looked down and what you saw was a cute yoongi struggling to take off your pants you try to stop him but he finally got them off and he started to take off your boxers but you stopped him and and mounted you trying to get to your neck and he pulled your boxers down and he continued to kiss you and lower himself and he grabbed your penis and shoved the tip in his mouth and  bobbed his head while you were struggling to make him stop as you were a moaning mess and he took you all in and used his tongue when you came he ate it all up he stared at you and stood back up and said "Jiminy your small but your perfect hehe but seriously you cannot tell anyone that I am a alien/human hybrid/ human experiment"