3: Daehwi ヅ❤

"Guys! Did you saw twice new mv!? The title is 'what is love'!" The blacked-hair guy with his annoying voice excitingly announced as he make his way inside our classroom. His girl bestfriend approach her.

"Yeah! And it was so lit!" Yewon said.

"It's so addictive!" Jane join in. And the three of them continue Chatting about their favorite group and keep on shouting and slapping each other's shoulder. Whilst me, remain observing them quietly at my sit, not wanting to creep their ass out. 

The blacked-hair guy, Daehwi, pulled out a speaker and plugged his flash-drive,which i assume, that restrain of many kpop song. And my guess is right, They start to dance when the song they called 'what is love' from the group twice come in.

The daehwi guy is so flexible. He is a good dancer. I've heard that the three of them covered so many dance practices. And have so many subscribers on youtube, followers on twitter and instagram. 

That's why i'm quiet confused by the guy's gender. 

i mean, he is friend to many girls than boys. He love dancing and singing to girl group's songs. And not gonna lie here, But he looks skinnier than me, And he is prettier than me and would be our muse if he only become girl.

when the bell rings they turned the speaker off and sat on their  place when the teacher come in. And my daily boring life begins.

"Don't forget to do your assignment guys. Oh! And i almost forgot, I need to group y'all into 4 groups! For this upcoming dance competition! Everyone needs to join, because if you don't. You might regret is later" Our teacher announce and as soon as she finished writing down the our names in the white board she left. 

I don't really care about that since it doesn't have to do with my grades so i grabbed my bag and make my way out of the room but before i even done that, someone grab my hand, "Hey, You're in our group." The daehwi guy announced as i look up. I saw the three of them happily smiling at me as my jaw drop. What the heck?

------------------------

Before, i used to say "Just erase or take my name off" or "Don't mind me" And "Silro" (I don't want to). But i dunno what gotten into me that make me come with these three noisy-no-shame people.

It's been an hour since their-so-called practice started but they keep on fighting over what song we should cover or dance to. So in the end, i put my ear puds and  listen to my favorite song called 'reset' The ost from the k-drama "Who are you:School 2015" 

Kim so hyun is really a great and talented actress! She's born with everything! With beauty, with skills, with specialty, with great voice, with great body and with great dancing skills. Woah. How i wished that i can be kim so hyun. 

Taebi should end-up together! T^T I feel sad for taekwang T^T And i also feel sad for my poor taebi heart. That's a too much, neomu, neomu,neomu,neomu,neomu,neomu torture. T^T I just don't get it. Why---

I came back to my senses when a loud thump on my desk interrupted my daydreaming. I looked up and saw daehwi, so i raised my brow, since i'm kinda lazy to say anything, as a sign of 'What?' 

He didn't say anything, he pulled my ear puds out of my ear and force me to stand-up. I just now notice, Yewon and jane are both not here anymore. Daehwi seemed to notice my confuse look trying to find yewon and jane so he says "They bought  some snacks for us. I keep on calling your name but you seem mesmerize at the song you were listening to." He explained as he got some mineral water and handed me one, 

Which i gladly accept, "Anyway" He turn around, "We already decided to the songs we're gonna dance to. It's Red velvet's song. 'bad boy'"He announced as he bent down to reach for speaker's on and dance as the song come in. The song is so sexy.

I really do admire his dancing but i just can't help to get confused at his real gender. He stop dancing and look at me, "Follow my lead" He command and start to dance again, but i just continue staring at the beautiful masterpiece.

Again, he stop dancing and look at me with his upset reaction. He turned around me, "If you already knew the dance step. You should have told me--" I cut him off. 

"Are you a boy or a girl?" i asked not bothering to think. His brows form a straight line, He looked at me with confused. That's it. When i want to hide myself for too much shame. Why the hell did i even ask him that!? I'm so fucked up! 

"I mean" I clear my throat "Are you a boy who like girl or a boy with a woman's heart?" I continue asking. His eyes widen at what i ask. "Are... are you asking me if i am a gay?" he asked. I nod and fold my arms. "yes. Are you a gay?"

I repeat my question but didn't receive any answer. Daehwi just come near at me and every steps he took towards me, i took step backward. But i was trapped. But why am i so scared? Dang! Because he might become more upset at what i asked and punch me right over my face! But since i have a motto of "If you saw them that you're weak, they'll look down on you" 

So i look at him,right straight into his eyes. He tilt his head " W-what?" I try to ask  him not wanting to make him notice that i'm scare. But yeah, Shit happens. He smile, " Do you want me to prove it or just answer you?" H e asked while smiling.

"Anything. If you would chose either of those then good. But if both it's much bett--" I was cut off when i felt a soft thing smashed against my lips. My eyes widen at the sudden action. 

He kissed me. Daehwi freaking kissed me on my lips. I mean, He gave me a pecked that last 3 seconds but it feels like forever for me. I can't move a bone nor look up. Still shocked of what just happened. I flinch when i feel a hot yet sweet breath when he lean in to whispered to me, "I think now you know what the answer to your question is" 

----------

Y'all, I can't imagine a manly daehwi! but after watching daehwi's day by day fancam. Here i am, So wrecked. 

  -DonghAnonymousヅ❤