❤ 3 ❤

"So, that's all for today

"So, that's all for today. You can dismiss." Mr Jeon said at last when his conference meeting ended. I was done with writing the important points in minutes book.

All the employees left the room by wrapping there laptops, files,..

"Taeren."

Mr Jeon call my name made me stiff for a second. He fasten his suit jacket button as he stands up from his seat.

"Y-Yeah.."

I glance at him as he walked with a intense stare and stops in front of me. It was hard to focus when a hottest man was standing just few steps away from me.

Mr Jeon being youngest and successful in the world of business, I wanted to learn more about him, his business. 

Few days ago, I got this position of being his secretary. It was impossible but luckily, I got it. 

"Remember, at sharp 9 o'clock. I'm going to pick you up for dinner tonight." He said sternly while setting his silver cufflinks in place. 

I was so mesmerized with his cologne, a musky smell, feeling like to close my eyes and smile. It was very strong and sweet odor that's hard to ignore. 

Coming back to reality, I wanted to give my reply. 

"I can't--"

"I don't like to hear no."

"N-- Y-Yes, Mr Jeon." I said as I couldn't deny now. 

"Good." He loosen up his tie. "You will look elegant in black." 

"Pardon?"