Chapter 15 - Will You Be Here For Me?

Pat was cleaning his wounds before putting on the bandages. When he was done, Pat looked at the mirror to see that his eyes are blue before a flashback came by, it was about Pat and Jen in their high school years.

-Flashback-
Pat was in Jen's room and they were talking when Pat remembered about Jen's bandanna. "T-This belongs to you." Pat tells Jen getting the bandanna out of his pocket. "Hm?" Jen asked looking at him. "I'm sorry, I... Kept it longer than I should have." Pat apologised but Jen held on to his hand.

"You keep it." Jen tells Pat. "Huh?" Pat asked confused. "I want you to take it to college. You've given me something to remember you, I don't want you to forget me." Jen explained which caused Pat to hug her. "I could never forget you..." Pat reassures Jen...
-Flashback Ends-

Pat looked at his bag and pulled out the grey bandanna. "I'll never forget." Pat whispered to the flashback before wearing the bandanna over his eyes. He then walked out of the room to see an Anxious Dan. "How are your wounds? Are you okay?" Dan asked Pat, concerned. "I'm fine, Dan. I just needed to make sure I got patched up before we got settled out." Pat reassures Dan before he felt intense pain, causing Pat to fall into the wall.

"Patrick!" Dan yelled, even more concerned. "Will you always be here for me?" Jen's voice asked in Pat's mind with Dan yelling his name. "I'm fine." Pat reassures Dan again. "No, you're not. How are you even alive? I saw what Jen did to you." Dan denies recounting what happened. "That wasn't Jen, she would never do that!" Pat defended. "Patrick..." Dan said quietly. 

"Jennifer was the first girlfriend I've ever had, she was the first girl I fell in love with, she saw me for more than I was and more I ever will be... She saved me back then from feeling empty. Everyone! I won't let Herobrine take them from me! I won't let them be forgotten." Pat continued on. "Are we even going to be able to save them?" Dan asked, doubtful. "We will, I won't rest until everyone's safe." Pat promised.

"You have my strength! Now, what's the plan?" Dan agrees, hopeful again. "Our main problem is Ian." Pat sighed as both had experiences with controlled Ian. "That's right. Ian... There's no way we can get to Herobrine with him in his control." Dan analysed. "We need to find a way to break the potion on Ian, as long as he is under his control we can't get close with any of them." Pat planned. "Right, so we need to-" Both we cut off by Jemma's scream!

 "That sounded like-" Dan cuts off Pat. "Jemma? Jemma, where are you?!" Dan yelled and Jemma screamed again from downstairs. "It's coming from this way!" Pat yells before both men ran downstairs and into the kitchen to see Jemma floating with a ghost!

"What's going on?! Jemma?!" Dan questioned trying to save her but the ghost pushed him back, making Dan land right next to Pat. "Dan!" Pat yelled check if Dan is okay. "Now, answer me! Where is he?!" The ghost questioned. "Where is who?" Dan asked getting up. "Cloud! Bring her Cloud!" Jemma answered, terrified. "That's impossible! Cloud isn't even here, he is in danger!" Pat explained to both of them, surprising the ghost to drop Jemma and both men checked if she was okay.

"Y-you said that Cloud is in danger?" The ghost asked the men. "Yes, now please leave my wife alone!" Dan pleaded. "You will tell me where my love is or so help me-" Pat cuts the ghost off. "We can't help you! Cloud isn't with us!" Pat yelled getting tired of this! "Wh-what did you say?!" The ghost asked. "I don't know what you are, but I do not have time to deal with you!" Pat snapped.

 "Where is my Cloud? I don't sense him in my house!" The ghost questioned again. "A terrible man used a potion on Cloud, that makes him his slave! Forever." Pat answered as of he was talking to a child. "N-No way." Jemma said in disbelief. "For-Forever?!" The ghost asked afraid. "Unless we could find a way to reverse it." Pat explained further. "This can't be! Don't you understand how much me means to me? Wait, you said forever? You must mean, a forever potion?" The ghost ranted a bit.