Chapter 3

*10 minutes later*
Michael drops me off in front of Starbucks and I can already see my friends faces light up inside of Starbucks. "Bye sis be careful LOVE YOU" he basically screams at me. "Bye Thank you love you too". I say back calmly. I walk into Starbucks but I barley got in because I was already tackled by my friends.
"LIDIA!!!!" Briana and Jenna scream in sync as then jump on me and hug me. They were gone for a month and we've never been so far apart for that long before. "OMG GUYS I MISS YALL SO MUCH!!" I say back. "Let's go in and order so that you can tell me everything we missed!" The girls said to me. I walked in a ordered myself a medium Strawberry Açaí and a pink cake pop. Briana ordered a Vanilla bean Frappucino and Jenna got the same thing as me.

As were gossiping and talking a group of really cute boys walk in. There's about 4 of them and I've never seen them before. Maybe they are new?
"Girls. Look behind you. Omg they are sooo cute have you guys ever seen them before?" I ask
"Nope" they say and they agree that they are cute.
One is a tall blonde with brown eyes, perfect jawline and facial features
Another one is just as tall with Brown hair and brown eyes and looks a little like my brother!
Then there is a shorter one who looks about my heigh 5'5 with brown hair and green eyes and long eyelashes
Then there is someone the same height who really caught my attention. Brown hair, sparkling blue eyes. As soon as that one walked in his eyes has been locked on me. I tried distracting myself from looking at him the whole time. The others kept looking at Briana and Jenna too.
A few minutes went by and they finally sat down 2 tables away from us sipping and talking. I went up to throw away my drink when the mystery boy came up to me.
"Hey. My name is Tyler, I'm new here" said my new friend Tyler.
"Hi. My name is Lidia." I saw batting my eyes. After I  introduced myself we just kept staring at each other.
"uhh are you new here?" I say awkwardly breaking the silence.
"Yes, yes I am. So are they. Jason over there with the brown hair and brown eyes is my brother, Alex over there with brown hair and green eyes is my other brother we are triplets but look nothing alike, and the other one is my cousin Tripp.
"Oh cool where do you come from?" I say.
"New york" he says sadly.
"Why so sad?" I say with a pout.
"Because we loved it in New York but my dad and uncle work together and found better opportunities here in Kansas I guess" he says mad but cutely.
"Ah that sucks I've lived in New York for a while. It's nice there". I say trying to make conversation.
"Yeah. Well I got to go. Thanks for the chat." He says
"Anytime." I say back with a smile.
"Oh and give me your phone." He says with a smirk. I don't even answer I just give it to me because i already know what he's doing.
"There ya go. I'll text you later cutie" He says and walks away. I have such a big smile on my face walking back to my friends and cannot wait to tell them, until I get a text from my brother Nick saying he's picking me up in 5. That smile slowly wipes off my face remembering how I'm going to tell my brothers I just interacted with a living, breathing other human of the opposite sex..