Chapter 7

*Nicks POV*

Im standing by the door talking to my friends Owen and Josiah. I see a strange face walk in, that must be Tyler. My eyes are locked on him not even listening to my friends.
I watch him walk over to Lidia, say hello and KISS HER ON THE CHEEK???" my blood boils and I start to get tense. I don't want to storm over there yet, I'm the type of brother who lets things slide sometimes but I like to give people chances. I watch him and his every moves. He seems respectful so far. I look behind me to see Michael with his friends and he has almost the same reaction.

*Michaels POV*

As soon as I saw him kiss Lidia I almost lost it. No kissing is ever allowed! Not just yet. I controlled myself and was able to let it go. I watch him like a hawk just to make sure everything was fine. I looked over to Nick who was in front of me and we both scanned the room for the rest of us. I saw Brandon and Liam's faces. It looked like they were going to kill someone.

*Brandon and Liam's POV*
"Did you just see that" I said to Liam. Oh I'm mad.
"Oh yes I did." Liam says looking at me. "Geez your veins are like popping out of your forehead." Liam says.
"Why aren't yours?!" I say jokingly. "He better back away before I tear him apart" Liam says.
"Oh I'll help you" I say.
We look over to Michael and James and we are all mad. "Where the hell is james?" I say.
"The last time I saw him he was walking upstairs with 2 blondes".  Liam says laughing.
"Typical" I say.
James Is the type of brother who doesn't care at all but deep down cares ALOT. He doesn't show his emotions often.

*Lidia's POV*
I scan the room after he kissed me on the cheek for my brothers. Oh man where they mad!
I bring Tyler to Nick first. Here goes nothing.

"Nick. This is my new friend Tyler. Tyler this is my oldest brother Nick" I say nervously.
"Hello Nick. Nice to meet you" Tyler says. I can tell he's nervous too.
"Hello Tyler. It's nice to meet you". Nick says. He's literally eyeballing Tyler right now and it's creepy. "So where are you from" Nick says. Oh I'm glad he's actually making conversation!
"New York." He says quickly.
"Hm nice. It's a great city" he says and walks away.
Ok one down five to go.

I turn around to Michael. "Michale this is my new friend Tyler. Tyler this is my second oldest brother Michael." I say.
"Hello Tyler. Michael" he says with a stern look on his face which scares Tyler a little.
"Hello Michael nice to meet you" Tyler says sweetly.
Michael smiles and walks away.

Ok. Two down four to go.
I walk across the house trying to find James. I finally see him walk down stairs with his face red, hair messy, and him buttoning up his shirt. Oh god.
"Um so yeah that's my brother James" I said to Tyler pointing to James walking down the stairs.
"Oh ok" he says laughing.

"James!" I call out and he hears me.
"What's up lid" he says looking at me.
"James. This is my new friend Tyler, Tyler this is my third oldest brother James." I say.
"Hello James its nice to meet you" Tyler says.
James just looks up and down at him multiple times and shakes his hand saying "same here" and walks away.
Ok three down three to go.
I scan to see Brandon by the fridge with his friends. I walk up to Brandon and do the whole introducing thing. As I was introducing them, his friends would not stop staring. They kept looking up and down at me and smirking to each other. God, pigs.
"So Tyler what are your intentions with my sister" he says giving him a serious look.
Tyler got nervous and said "nothing, we are just friends."
"Oh yeah so what was that kiss on the cheek?" He says getting annoying.
"Brandon, enough" I say.
"Fine" He says looking up and down at me and Tyler.
We walk away to find Liam.
Again we did the whole introducing thing and him and Liam actually got along. I left him and Liam alone since they were talking and I was walking to the bathroom when I felt someone grab me behind the waist and it all went black.