3.Knowing Her Better.

"When love isn't madness it's not love."

kAYON'S POV:

"His full name is Markos Samuel Grey. He is working for our company for the last 15 years. He has only two family members, his wife Amy and daughter Crystal who just completed her junior college. There's nothing much to know about her. She had a friend who went away to some other country and she doesn't have a boyfriend. She's quite a brilliant student, always amongst the top five students in her class..."

"Enough, keep that information file on the table, I'll read it when I'll be free. You may leave now". I told my PA cutting him in his mid-sentence. I stopped him because I got the required information about Crystal.

So Crystal Markos Grey is her full name.
Crystal what have you done? You just took possession of my brain the moment I laid my eyes on you. Let's see how will I take revenge from you for giving me those sleepless nights since the time I saw you. Taking a book from my table I placed it on my face, I rested my head on my chair. Closing my eyes I instantly remembered those grey eyes.

******** ******** ******** ********

MARKOS POV:

"All those bills, Crystal's fees, our daily expenses, house rent and now my heart surgery, how will I manage all this Amy? I want to give both of you every little happiness in this world, especially to our little princess but now I feel as if I failed to do so."

"Stop worrying Marko, it's not good for your health. I assure you dear everything will be fine. Have faith in God he does everything for some reason, if he makes you fall into some problem then he surely shows you a way and with you, we are more than happy."

"I have faith in God my love but you know I don't have sufficient money and I don't want Jones to help me this time too because he already helped me so many times and never took his money back. I sometimes feel ashamed to call myself as his friend remembering the amount of money he gave me in times of need. Even if you keep on assuring me deep down I know what the reality is Am. I love Crystal and I don't want to hurt her by stopping her education. She has dreams for the future and I want to fulfil them. But accepting Jones proposal will just shatter her dreams." Saying so tears started flowing from my eyes.

Amy wiped them out and suggested," Marko our Crystal also loves you and I am sure she is mature enough to understand what we are doing is only for her own good. Marko your boss was a nice and caring person and I hope his son is also the same. when I last saw him he was a sweet and caring little boy just like his mom Mia and who knows he might have grown up into a more loving and caring person. Why don't you ask him for some help, maybe he will lend you some money as a loan?"

"Am we don't even have our own house how can I aspect to get a loan?"

"You are a loyal worker and has been working with them for many years. Asking him is always better than not asking him. Who knows he might just agree." Amy suggests. 

"You are right. I am working in their office for the last fifteen years and I have always worked as an honest and loyal employee so maybe he will understand my condition. Tomorrow itself I'll talk to him."

She gave me a side hug and kept her head on my shoulder and I put my hand on her back and pulled her closer to me and we just relaxed in each other's embrace.

I'm not worried about my life or my comfort but I'm worried for my daughter, for her future. I know she has dreams to fulfil and I don't want to stop her from doing so but there isn't any other option left for me. I'm sorry my princess, I failed as a father.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So how's the story so far?

What do you think will be jones proposal for crystal?

A special thanks to these special readers and friends of mine for constantly supporting and inspiring me through their comments:
lily97000. nehajj1234. nighttime shadows.

And also my sisters:
RanuShaikh. Sayyedkhudaija.