PART EIGHT

Next day morning arnav who was sleeping on couch in room wake up from his uncomfortable sleep was confused seeing his surroundings but it didn’t take him long to remind what happen yesterday night and now looking at the lifeless form of khushi alone tear escaped from his eyes wiping them he stood up and moved towards her sat beside her while taking her hand in his he said

Arnav: “I promise you khushi whoever the reason for this I will not leave him and he will have to face ASR for making you go all this. Just wake up khushi I will make everything alright and don’t worry about your family iwill take care of them”. Kissing on her forehead he moved out to find aman and karan discussing something seriously and there is tension on their faces, seeing arnav.

Karan: “Are you alright arnav”.
Arnav: “ha karan bhai m fine” turning to aman he asked “aman do the detectives send you copy”.

Aman: “I called them ASR but they said after checking once they will meet you in person ASR in the evening”.

Arnav: “what the...but they should have atleast send us copy anyway what about khushi's family they are fine right”. This made aman gulp before he answer it

Aman: “ASR they were thrown out of the house last night before our people reach their when they enquired around they said khushiji's hmm… hus… husband took their house and property on his name and thrown them out”.

Arnav: “what the hell didn’t they searchfor them around where will they go, andher father we don’t know how he is either he was paralyzed, aunty, her sister and”.

Aman: “The thing is there is a boy munna who works in their sweet shop with her sister, whom khushiji’s sister met before leaving and said that khushiji’s husband asked them to leave lucknow and they shouldn’t even go to delhi where they had her buaji house but she said they will call him once they found some place to live”

Karan: “I didn’t get one thing threatening them to leave Lucknow makes a point but why he asked them not to go to Delhi i think there is something is more which we can’t point”

Aman: “you right sir there is a reason which none knows but munna said the day khushiji went missing she came to shop and given him some money and said she is going to delhi will be back by evening and told them not tell anyone and asked give money if her family ever need till she is back which he had given to payal as he was asked”

Arnav: “khushi went missing for two days and she want to go to delhi but was kidnapped by her husband because she came to know some deeds of her husband which she thought to find herself and what about that ba****d is, amanis he still there in her house”.

Aman: “no it seems he left from their after few minutes later of her family left keeping some of his thugs their as security to check if anyone of her family come their”

Arnav: “aman you need go back to Delhitonight as we can’t keep khushi here we have to take her to Delhi and arrange a place and some one to take care of her”

Karan: “arnav you don’t have to keep her alone somewhere why don’t you keep her at my place, I have a cousin who is a neuro specialist in Sydney was moving to delhi as we are planning to shift our company base to delhi it will take time for mom and dad to be back it will be good to keep her under a doctor supervision “

Arnav: “are you sure karan bhai what if your family have any objections “

Karan: “we are not informing them now arnav not that they willany problem but I don’t want them to be worried about these things”