Touch~ Yoonseok Oneshot

Based off of Touch by Troye Sivan~

Glow is low and it's dimming
And silence is ringing

Hoseok pushed me to the bed, the only light in the room is the pale glow of the moonlight. The rest of the guys are gone, visiting their families, leaving our dorms silent.

I can almost feel your breath
I can almost feel the rest

Hoseok's lips ghosted over my own, his breath hitting my skin before I leaned upwards to crash my lips against his.

Night is young and we're living
Hands move, moving steady

Hoseok runs his hand up and down my body before gently taking my sweater off. I tug at his shirt, pulling it over his head before moving my hands back to his toned stomach from years of dancing.

The time's moving slower
I can feel we're getting closer

Hoseok's lips make their way down my jaw and neck, kissing me softly. His gentle but firm hands move to grip my hips and time feels like it's stopping. Hoseok moves down, bringing our bodies closer.

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam to the curl of your lips
And the center of eclipse

I laid on the bed, loving the feeling of Hoseok's soft lips on my skin. He gently bit down causing me to whine, resulting in him pulling back, giving me a small heart-shaped smile, which caught my attention, bringing my glance towards his lips, again.

In total darkness I reach out and touch

Hoseok moved his lips back to my neck, massaging my hips with his thumbs. I closed my eyes before reaching out and letting my hands softly touch his warm, toned body before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

My mind's gone a-racing
On a horse that's escaping
And I'm ready to jump, yeah I'm ready to swim

I opened my eyes when I felt fingers on my chin, moving my head. Hoseok had me looking straight at him before me pulled me into another intense kiss, biting my bottom lip and pushing his tongue in my mouth. My mind was racing. It felt amazing.

Life is chances that are taken
But nothing's ever broken
They're just pieces on the ground
Your hands need to build them

Heavy breathing is all that filled the room. Heavy breathing and the beating of two separate hearts ready to be built into one.

My mind's gone running
My hands cut loose

I couldn't hold myself back and my hands roamed more over my lover's body. I moved to intertwine my fingers into Hoseok's soft hair, giving a slight tug.

But there's no need for answers
Just the things you gotta do

Hoseok let out a groan as I kept tugging his hair. He placed his fingers on the waistband of my pants, looking me into the eyes. I nodded, letting Hoseok pull my pants down, leaving my only in my underwear.

And I need you to trust the lust
We must get past these rules

"Are you sure?" Was the first thing spoken the whole time. We locked gazes again, eyes filled with lust and love.
"Of course."

We must choose to reach out and, touch

Hoseok kissed me against, slowly running his fingers from my shoulder down to my butt, squeezing it. I moaned, smiling into the kiss, finally happy that Hoseok and I could finally go all the way tonight.

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam to the curl of your lips
And the center of eclipse
In total darkness I reach out and
Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam to the curl of your lips
And the center of eclipse
In total darkness I reach, I reach out and touch.

a/n: first oneshot, what do you think?