Chapter 34

Calculus went by slow and Sophie was so happy when the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. "What are you getting to eat?" Fitz asked when they arrived at the cafeteria. "I am just going to get pizza," Sophie said picking up to slices of cheese pizza and Fitz did the same. "Let us eat outside," Sophie said pointing to the picnic tables. 

After lunch, Sophie and Fitz made their way to history. Fitz found the class fascinating but Sophie had already learned everything previously. 

When the bell rang everyone made their way to their lockers. Sophie had gym next so she ran towards the locker room and changed into her gym uniform. A white t-shirt and blue basketball shorts. 

When Sophie walked out she wasn't surprised to see that Fitz had gym class too. 

"Today class we will be working on our running," the gym teacher said. "But first lets welcome are two new students Sophie and Fitz," the gym teacher said pointing in their direction. "My name is Ms. Melon, I go hard so don't expect some easy class. In my class, you work." Ms. Melon said giving us a stern look. "NOW GIVE ME 20 LAPS" she yelled.

By the fifteenth lap, everyone looked exhausted except for Sophie and Fitz.

Let us sprint the last few to get it over with

K

So Sophie and Fitz used all their power and finished the last five laps in about five minutes

The rest of the gym class was mostly just a bunch of races and by the end everyone was sweaty. Sophie took a quick shower and joined Fitz. They stopped by each of their lockers to collect the stuff they need. Then they walked home. "Today was exhausting," Fitz said plopping on the big white couch in the living room. "Yeah," Sophie said opening the fridge and pulling out two bottles of tea. SHe then joined Fitz on the couch handing him one of the bottles.

"We need to check in with the Councilors. They said they wanted daily reports" Fitz said pulling out the special imparter from a drawer in the coffee table. 

"Did you guys find anything?" Bronte asked. "No, we didn't but tomorrow I am going to try to open up my thoughts," Sophie said. "Okay, great we will want another report tomorrow," Bronte said before hanging up. 

"Do you want to watch something?" Sophie asked and Fitz nodded. So Sophie flipped through some movies and settled on Ghost Busters. 

When the movie was done Sophie and Fitz ate their leftovers from the previous night. 

"I am going to bed," Sophie said when she finished cleaning up after her self. Fitz nodded and Sophie went upstairs to change.

After a while, Fitz got tired and went to bed too.

Hi I know it is a little short but I am not very inspired to write so I am going to get them back in the Lost Cities soon. I still hope you enjoyed!