Part 11

" So tired of losing parts of me to these niggas.. Niggas gone always be niggas. Can't afford to give my heart to these niggas. Ain't got time to lose my mind to to these niggas .. " — Kehlani 🖤

1 month later

Lyric

I've been in my bed all day just listening to my in my feelings playlist

Because truth is, I was. Like me and D'rose was suppose to be better than that. Now he's locked up.. and I have nobody.

He's been calling me and I've been talking to him and he told me how long they trying to give him and he has no bond.

Sooooo.. he told me to move on because he ain't coming home no time soon.

And honestly it breaks my heart .. because I just really wanted us to work out but ..

But how can you move on from somebody you got use to kicking it with everyday? That's crazy ..

They transferred him to prison like a week ago and I'm going to see him today with Tay, Rondo and Lanika.

L'A suppose to go, but he be to stuck up these bitches asses.

I got up and got dressed. Had to dress down because they got sooooo many rules.

* ignore the holes

* ignore the holes.

" Well bitch it's bout time you ready. Let's go", Lanika said.

" Girl don't rush me", I said, walking out of my room.

" Well we going to see your man hell", she said.

L'A

I was suppose to go see D'rose and shit, but we ain't seen eye to eye since that night

Shit it ain't my fault. He should've been told his shorty what the fuck was going on.

Now he thinking I'm fake and shit.

I mean yeah I wanted her but I wouldn't sold my bro out like that foreal. And he should know that shit.

" I thought you was going to see D'rose?", My mama said.

" Nah, we still ain't cool. All over a shorty ", I said.

" But you know you was in the wrong! Messed up the girl party and everything and now she depressed and everything.", My mama said.

" The nigga ain't dead so I don't know why. Ain finna be depressed if a nigga ain dead. ", I said.

" You so fucked up. And you know it. I guess you think she gone want yo funky ass now?"she said.

" I don't care if she dont. I get shorties left and right , I'm good", I said.

Tired of everybody blaming that shit on me! Mane. D'rose should've been told her that bullshit. Now y'all mad because he in prison and she said and shit.

That's bullshit, onfoenem.

D'rose

A nigga been gone for a month

A nigga been gone for a month. So you know it feels good to see da guys and my shorty today.

As I was walking to the visiting building, I just thought about Lyric. I shouldn't have never put her in this situation.

When I walked in the building , I started looking around for them till I finally seen them sitting down.

I walked over and Rondo and Tay dapped me up and Lanika hugged me.

Then Lyric.

She gave me the biggest hug and I hugged her back and kissed her.

Then we all sat down.

" Have you dropped the soap yet?", Lanika asked with a straight face.

I mugged her ass , as Tay pinched her.

" Hell nah. I ain't on that gay shit", I said.

" So are y'all treating my shorty right?", I asked.

" Your shorty don't like to go no where anymore ", Rondo said, as Lyric looked away.

" Mannn. Lyric what have I told you? You don't listen. I done told you to move on. So y'all take her ass out tonight or sum.", I said.

" I'm not going", Lyric said, rolling your eyes.

" I see you still stubborn as fuck", I said.

" Y'all something else ", Lanika said.

" I'm surprised ya telling her to move on bruh fr. ", Tay said.

" Can't let her keep hurting, plus I ain't out there so I can't do her like that. We still best friends tho ", I said, as I held her hand.

" Forever? And always?", she said.

I nodded.

A friend I would always hold on to. Now I just want her to find somebody that make her happy. Imma love her forever.

To be continued..

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Comment!! Comment!! Comment!!

What y'all think?