Part 20

I was plotting for awhile , now I got him where I want em,
They didn't understand, nun of this was planned,
99 problems but a bitch better not be nan.

Lyric

Pappy's Head was between my legs

Pappy's Head was between my legs. And my lil punk ass was moaning , uncontrollably.

I swear it's like he was taking my soul..

I was trying to push his head away, but his ass gone grab my hands

" Babyy... Stopppp!!", I said, as I was moaning.

He just looked up at me and kept sucking the soul out of my poor cat.

This boy is literally the devil..

I was moaning loud asf, because I was cumming.

And now this nigga wanna stop.

" You taste good shorty", he said, smirking, as he got up and laid in the bed.

" I could tell, yo ass wouldn't stop when I was trying to tap out ", I said, rolling my eyes and getting up.

I slid on some more of my PINK panties and laid beside him.

" Im really ready to go now. Glad it's only one day left", I said.

" Yeah befo you end up killing that bitch ", he said, chuckling.

" She need to stop coming at me hell, with her ole dusty ass", I said.

Everytime I laugh or anything, she wanna say something to me.

Like bitch I can't laugh?

You're the joke anyway.

Lanika

I had a feeling this trip was going to be fucked up

I just really don't understand why his duck ass even chose to come.

Before he knew Lyric & Pappy was even coming, he didn't even wanna come.

Like wtffff! I swear my brother is really full of shit.

We were still at the restaurant because we all hungry, besides Pappy and Lyric.

They needed to leave before they destroyed all of this shit.

" Me and Ms. Kimberly tried to plan out something fun for y'all , but y'all just fuck up everything. What is this little petty beef even about?", my mama said.

And everybody was quiet asf.

My mama was looking around, but everybody was looking away, except Pinky.

" Well since y'all scary. Mama it's L'A fault. He been talking down about Lyric since she didn't want him. And Nunu just following him because she knows L'A likes her. So the problem is your son & his hoe", Pinky said.

I seen my mama pop her in her mouth for cussing.

" Ion want that girl! I did at first , but nah. I'm fw Nunu tf ", L'A said.

" And the lil bitch didn't like me first that's why I have a problem. ", Nunu said.

" Bitch you a damn lie, that's why I beat ya ass as soon as you came over!", I said.

I taxed that ass because she shouldn't have been speaking on my bitch.

" You didn't beat shit tho.. and ya friend didn't either", Nunu said.

" I guess we all blind asf then ", Rondo said, chuckling.

" Okay so either y'all finna drop this beef or we leaving after y'all finish eating", Ms. Kimberly said.

" Shiddd, we might as well go home after this , because they ain", Tay said.

And I agreed because it was true.

They all stubborn and ain't dropping shit.

" Yeah we going home tonight fasho", Pinky said.

" Y'all are really sad. Ain't shit gone be solved. I guess y'all just gone keep fighting ", my mama said.

" Hell yeah ", L'A said.

I rolled my eyes.

My brother is really an asshole.

Nunu

I'm glad we leaving because I honestly didn't wanna be here with these bitches

I just came because L'A wanted me to and plus his mama invited me.

I didn't know I was going to have to argue and fight bitches the whole trip.

But I got something for Lyric bitch ass. She gone learn to stop fw me.

Ole weak ass bitch..

To be continued .. 💞

Just a lil update for y'all 😘