{1}: Drunk and disorderly

*
-
Once Bullied
-
*

°CARTER'S POV°
_________________

Two things to explain how my life is going, shitty and failing. I've been a mess since summer left without a warning or a call, I kept her number In my phone but didn't have the courage to ever call her.

I've been drinking my life away and my parents aren't proud about it either, Summer's parents don't even care about her anymore.

I was crushed when I found out when summer left, I have no friends any one to talk to, or to laugh with.

I became the loner, yeah people may say hi here and there but it's not the same since Tyler, Aaron and Katie died because of summer, and no I didn't tell the police or anyone.

I had to make it up to her for all the years I bullied her, I really was sorry when she visited me at the hospital she looked so crazy and unkept it made me sick to my stomach to look at her she became a lunatic just because of what we did to her.

I wonder when she's coming back?.

°SUMMER'S POV°
__________________

Dizzy, fuzziness, cloudy I took another swing of my vodka, I drunk it without gagging I wiped my lips that had leftover vodka on It, a lot of things to explain my life happy, free, strong, etcetera.

I'm going back to Charlie's and Nina's house to surprise them even though they won't care if I'm there or not, let's just say I'm not the girl I use to be.

I became stronger, colder, meaner.

I did get my job and apartment, I work at Publix and live in a two bedroom apartment in a upscale part of Kentucky.

I set my drink down sighing to myself.

"I wonder who misses me?" I chuckled darkly. I got up picking up my suitcases I'm still coming back, visiting Nina and Charlie doesn't mean shit to me I just simply want to surprise them.

I locked my door calling an uber, I pulled out a cigarette lighting it up with my lighter, and yes I do smoke I'm used to it now.

I have friends here, real one's they care about me truly I have to leave for a month or two but I promised them I will come back.

The Uber driver parked on the curb I threw my bags in shutting the boot getting in taking a puff of my cigarette blowing it out my nose slowly.

"You can't smoke in here" she snapped.

"Shut your fucking trap, I paid you to get me where I need to go not complain about me smoking" I replied harshly, she flinched at my cold stare and gulped shaking her head yes.

"W-where you always this cruel" I shook my head no.

"Long story," I said my eyes becoming dark of the memories, she parked outside the airport turning to me.

"Can you tell me what happened" she said with puppy dog eyes, I groaned.

"Make a long story short my ex-best friend bullied me, and no it's not a girl it's a boy," I said all in one breath.

"Oh well I'm sor-".

"I don't need your pity" I bluntly said getting out slamming her door taking my suitcases out walking to the airport.

"I would like one ticket to California".

"Okay ma'am that will be 200$ please" I reached in my bag pulling out two hundred dollar bills handing it to him.