i

Last Straw

The BTS dorm has become divided and dysfunctional. The jokes, laughter, and warmth were replaced by bitterness, cut-throat insults, and fights that escalated so much that it wasn't long before punches were being thrown. Jin is the only flicker of light in the dark void of hatred that manifested. He tried to break up the fights, prevent further arguments and most importantly of all make them communicate properly. But, all of his efforts weren't enough to truly get things back to the way they were. Drastic changes had to be made before it's too late. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin was abruptly woken up to usual noise to screaming, yelling and object after object shattering into billions of pieces that have become a common occurrence in the dorm. 'What are they brawling about this early' He sighed to himself frustrated at being woken up at like 2 o'clock in the morning. He reluctantly dragged his tired and aching body downstairs and into the living room where the noise was coming from. 

Well, what was left of the living room anyway, because the destruction to it was so great it was unrecognizable it looked more like a bomb testing site than a cosy living area where you sat down and watched TV together with your family and friends. When Jin entered the destroyed room, he was met with the sight of Jungkook and Yoongi wresting and clawing at each other like wild cats over the TV remote. 

"Give me the fucking remote Yoongi! It's my turn!"  The manake growled at the older while trying to forcefully wring the remote out of Yoongi's hands. Yoongi scoffs at him, gripping the remote even tighter. "Your turn!? Your turn!? You have hogged the tv to yourself for hours on end you ungrateful brat!" The second oldest barked back in response while proceeding to kick Jungkook in the shin with vigour. Jin sighs to himself in annoyance then he tries to reason with the pair battling on the floor  "Jungkook you've had hours of TV time just let Yoongi have the remote" He intervened in the calmest voice he could muster up in his exhausted state. 

Then Seokjin tried to pry Jungkook off of Yoongi. But still determined to get his way and blinded by rage, Jungkook does the unexpected.

He punches Seokjin in the face. 

Jin falls backwards from the impact. The pain instantly blooming across his features. Something inside of him snapped. He grew fed up.

Fed up of cleaning up their messes.

Fed up of having to break up their petty fights.

Fed up of being caught in the crossfire.

He slowly got back up with a dark look a pure rage etched onto his features. Jungkook and Yoongi stopped fighting frozen in terror. Jungkook started to realise that he had crossed the line.

And drawn the last straw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of this rewrite and the new approach I 'm taking this story? Tell me any thoughts or constructive criticisms you have. See you next chapter and Goodbye!

-TSHOOT