iv

Confusion

As Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook were cuddling on the living room floor, Hoseok unlocked the front door to the house and stumbled his way inside with a thick putrid stench of cheap alcohol coiling around him like a snake strangling its prey. Eat, work, drink, sleep repeat is what his routine and life have become, eat very little, pretend to be fine by just fake smiling and waving, slave through work then sneak out at the crack of dawn to the nearest pub to drown his problems in countless bottles of booze. Now he had come back home to do the last crucial steps in his routine, which was throwing up in the toilet then taking a prolonged shower to dispose of the odour of booze clinging to his person so no-one finds out about his unhealthy addiction.

Well, he had gotten to the throwing up in the toilet part, but, just as he was getting to the dispose of the evidence step he heard someone clear their throat behind him  "Ahem". He turns around and sees Seokjin standing in the bathroom doorway with his arms crossed and he did not look very happy with him. Jin walks over to Hoseok then he reels off some loo roll and uses it to wipe away the leftover vomit off of Hoseok's mouth and chin. Jin directs him to the sink gesturing at him to rinse his mouth out, he does so wondering what Jin was planning to do to him.

Jin ran him a bath and then he walked out of the bathroom, then he shortly came back inside with a towel and fresh change of clothes. He shoved them into Hoseok's arms only saying a few words "Clean yourself up and meet me in my room." The look the oldest was giving him left no room for argument. He just nodded in response and Jin left the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 

Hoseok did as he was told because he was going to clean himself up anyway. He finished 7 minutes later and while slowly walking down the hallway to Seokjin and Yoongi's room many thoughts and emotions swirled around in his head one of the most prominent ones being confusion.

When he opened the door to the shared bedroom he was met with a peculiar sight. Jungkook and Yoongi were fast asleep and cuddling together under the covers of Yoongi's bed. He averted his gaze from the two to see Seokjin sat down on his own bed. Jin gestures Hoseok to sit next to him so he does. Then Seokjin asks him a question that catches him completely off guard.

"How long have you been sneaking out to drink Hoseok-ah?"  That's when Hoseok started to slowly realise that he was not getting out of this one easily because the look Jin was giving him gave no room for excuses or lies only the full honest truth with nothing left out and no corners cut.

A/N- As you can see, there will be more dark and angsty chapters in this story that aren't for the faint of heart. Don't worry there will be fluff and lighthearted scenes to even it out. Anyway, that's all I have for you lot. Goodbye.

-TSHOOT

https://www.wattpad.com/834663481-announcements-updates-preveiw