69

My pov

I woke up feeling very comfortable and warm. Wait.. I opened my eyes and sat up. I climbed out of bed. I was still feeling comfortable. I looked down seeing that I'm wearing my Dino onesie.

"Who...when" I said to myself.

"You alright there kiddo?" I heard a familiar chuckle. I looked up.

"Dad!!" I ran and hugged my father tightly.

"How was insomnia?"

I looked up at him. "It was Awesome!" I yelled.

"What did you like about it?"

"All the candy and the fans and the candy and the fans, the fans and the candy!" I counted them with my fingers. Dad laughed. "I wanna go back"

"Well today you meet more fans." 

"Wait what time is it?"

Dad pulled his phone to check the time.

"4am exact"

Well I ain't going to sleep now.

"Guessing you won't sleep" Dad chucked. I nodded.

"Craig is asleep?"

"Yea, he couldn't sleep on the plane. He's in the next room on the left"

"Ohhh" I tapped my chin.

Time skip (at pax)

Mark's pov

I walked to my booth and noticed Craig and Diana weren't behind me. Guess they found something interesting.

I stand in front of a table looking a crowd of fans waiting.

10 minutes into the meet and greet, I heard fans screaming. I looked over to them noticing that they were moving like someone was trying to get through. The person was getting closer.

My pov

I managed to get through the last few people and away from the fan screaming in my ears. I almost tripped on the way out. I looked up.

"Hi dad!" I smiles and giggled as his face was shocked.

"Where's Craig?" He mumbled.

I quickly looked around and behind me.

"Has anyone seen a grown man, muscular. Not my dad. He has purple hair- well fading away. Thicc" I yelled out but whispered the last word out.

"No! This is Patrick!" I heard a familiar Craig yelling.

"What did you say??" Dad stared at me: 'what have you done to my child?!'

I chuckled nervously. "Craig abort! Let's go to the nearest StarBucks!"

"Done deal!"