Prologue

One Year AgoOak Creek Internment Camp

One Year Ago
Oak Creek Internment Camp

She felt it before she saw it.

There was only a quick pinch and the feeling of a cold object pierce it's way into her abdomen and falling only for her first love to catch her.

"Allison." The heartbroken sound of Scott McCall's voice flowed through the brunettes ears.

"Did you find her?" She just couldn't catch her breath, "Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

Allison and Scott held eye contact, although the brunette girl could feel herself dying, she just didn't feel any pain.

Scott nodded, furiously, tears finding themselves in his eyes as he watched the girl he once loved, the girl he would always love, die in his arms, "She's okay. Yeah."

Allison was glad. Her best friend was okay.

"I can't- I can't take your pain." His voice cracked causing her to smile slightly at him.

"It's because it doesn't hurt."

That made him cry more, that's what made it real for him, "No."

"It's okay." She reassured although it really wasn't, it wasn't okay at all.

"Allison." He tried to stay strong, but he couldn't. Scott McCall was holding a dying Allison Argent.

She then started to cry herself, "It's okay."

Scott tried to take her pain again, shaking his head.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect." She told him, looking at the teen werewolf, "I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love."

Scott was holding her hand that was pushed onto the wound in her stomach, "I love you. Scott."

Scott then let it out, crying more.

"Scott McCall."

Scott shook his head, "Don't, please, don't. Allison don't please."

She then stuttered her final sentence, "You have to tell my dad," she gulped, the blood rising in her throat, "and you have to tell my dad. Tell him."

"No!" Scott cried as her hand hit the ground.

That was the death of a warrior, that life wasn't over.