Chapter 1

Nora's pov

"uuuuhhhhh" I say while getting off my bed so that I can get ready for school.

My name is Nora Hollow and I am 17 years old and I am a werewolf my dad is an alpha or was an alpha.

I am the only child of my parents and that's a problem cause the alpha title is meant to be passed down to a male in the family and since I am the only child and I am a female the council removed my father from the alpha position and awarded it to the beta and he never really liked me so he sent us off to our neighboring pack where we were given the position of an omega.

My parents never really complained about it they did not have a problem with it and that leaves me the social out cast, every kid hates me and most parents well the ones that know too they think that my father wasn't worthy enough for the alpha position and that's why we are omegas today but what they don't know is that my father asked for the position he said he wanted to start life afresh and now I am looked down on but screw them I have alpha blood in me I like to tell myself that they are mostly scared of me.

I have dark skin dark brown eyes and long black hair and I'm off to the shower.

After my shower I decided to wear a back top and some ripped jeans and my black boots I did a round check in the mirror and I approved my look then I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"good morning parents" I greeted my mom and dad who were talking about something in the kitchen and by the way they were shocked when I talked it made me think something was wrong.

"good morning darling" my mom said while serving me with French toast and bacon

"eat quick so you won't be late for school" my dad said and I just nodded and ate my breakfast quickly then I dropped my plate in the sink grabbed my phone and the keys to my car that I got as an early birthday present oh did I mention that my birthday was tomorrow and I might meet my mate I'm so excited but the thing is that I can already speak to my wolf she is a badass no one knows about it and I intend on keeping it that way. I get in my car and I head to school while singing along to "Adele someone like you".

When I get to school I am greeted by my only two friends Amanda and her mate David "hey girl what's up"

"The sky a few clouds and maybe a..."
I was saying then was stopped by a pinch from Amanda

"owww" I said while giggling then we went to our separate classes

As I entered my French class I was immediately stared at and as I passed trying to get less noticed Tiffany the head slut and her gang came in and said

"eewww the animal entered class before me"

I instantly knew that she was taking to me that was basically her nick name for me I put my head down and went to my seat then the class started after the bell though other people considered French a bore I on the other hand enjoyed it I was listening to every single detail of the class and taking notes cause I'm kind of a nerd then the bell went signaling the next class.

The other half of the day went fast and it was lunch time and I met up with Amanda and David in the cafeteria when we bought our lunches we went over to our table and I bumped into Tiffany and then she yelled at me

"you stupid bitch can't you do anything right"

"who are you calling a bitch if only I could come out now you won't be leaving with both legs" mella my wolf said in my head.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I was saying then Austin the soon to be alpha or as I call him the pack gigolo came and said

"babe is this bitch bothering you"

"what is it with calling me bitch today I'm a wolf not a dog" mella said in my head and I instantly felt a sharp pain on my cheek and I knew that Austin just slapped me the he said

"the first one is because you bothered my girl and the second was just because I enjoyed the first" then I gave him a death glare and he got pissed and said

"bow" using his alpha tone and everyone bowed I didn't have to cause I didn't feel that need to obey but I did it any way and my wolf growled at me.

The rest of the day pass on really quick and I was home on my bed and I didn't even know when sleep took over.

BORI 😊😊