one

A/N some of these ideas were based off of enneadecagon headcanons and shit. thanks for letting me use them. oh and also this takes place between the second and third book.
———-
magnus pov
what a time to be alive (or dead i don't even know what's happening at this point.)

i was sipping apple juice while reading my favorite book, 'children of blood and bone', while enjoying the peace and quiet, which is quite rare here.

i continued reading for a while, until my least favorite part of the book came up. i then proceed to throw my book across the room out of frustration. i didn't even realize i had done that, its just a habit.

sigh.

i plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. after a while i decided to take a shower.

i took off my shirt, when something caught my eye.

jordyn.

the name jordyn was written on my left shoulder. that meant that him/her (i won't assume) was my apparent soulmate.

i knew i would never meet them, you know, being dead and all, but i had some hopes. when i first came to valhalla, i thought that the name would disappear, or maybe change to another name, but apparently not.

my thoughts were interrupted when i heard something that sounded like glass shattering, followed with a loud yell coming from the room across from me. "FUCK THIS SHIT!"

of course. alex.

i decided to go check up on alex to see what was happening, although i was sure i knew what happened already.

i opened the door, not bothering to knock, and there i saw alex sitting in a chair, head in his hands.

his room was a mess.

there were clay shards scattered all over the floor, his pottery wheel was broken and was on a pile of clothes, and along with that, alex was a mess himself.

he looked up to see who was at the door and stood up. "ever heard of knocking, maggie?" he asked with a deadly stare.

i raised my hands up in defense. i did not want to be decapitated once again by an angered queer. "sorry, sorry. i just came to check up on you after what i heard."

his face softened and his two toned eyes suddenly looked down at the floor. he went to his closet and rummaged through it, and finally pulled out a plain green shirt.

what was he doing?

he threw the shirt at me, still not looking up.
"you're half naked, dumbass. put this on."

i just realized that i wasn't wearing a shirt and my hand flew to my shoulder, covering up my soulmates name. i don't know why, but i didn't want anyone to know who my soulmate was.

"wow, is alex fierro being generous and giving me his shirt? unbelievable," i said while pulling the shirt over my head.

alex finally looked up at me. "oh shut up. i can kill you in two seconds, don't forget that. also, how did you know i was a guy today?"