Special (2pBrylirious)

2pBryce's P.O.V:

What am I missing? I was in the alley, thinking. How can I be 'special' for Delirious? Delirious, Jonathan, is one of my friends, and the only person I give respect. He's always with Cartoonz, they go on mission together, and they are best friends. I have a crush on Delirious, he's calm & very sweet. Normally, I would not admit it, but. . .it's Delirious. I have to admit it, he's the sweetest guy I ever met. I want to be someone 'special' for Delirious.

I walked around the alley, it's dark & cold, just like I want. Suddenly, I got a call from Ohm, and I answered, "The fuck you want?" "Hey~, and I was just going to ask if you wanna go on a mission." He said. "*Blush* Is Delirious there?" "Of course, the usual Quad." Said Ohm. ". . .Fine, I'll go." "Great! Meet us at Delly's house." Said Ohm, and hang up. I hang up as well, and started walking. The usual Quad. . .well, great. Cartoonz must be there with Delirious. Seriously, Cartoonz needs Delirious or he can't control himself, since he's a gun maniac.

I went to Delirious' house, and saw Delirious, Ohm & Cartoonz. "Hey bitches." I said. "Look who's here. You're late." Said Cartoonz. "Shut the fuck up." "*Giggles* Alright, today's mission is very simple. We're gonna destroy some evidences in the police headquarters." Said Ohm. "Police headquarters? That sounds like a pain in the ass." I said. "One question, Ohm." Said Cartoonz. "Yes darling~?" "D-Don't ever call me that, and the question is that. . .can I kill the fucking po-pos?" asked Cartoonz. "Of course~." "Fuck yea! Let's blow their fucking heads off, Delirious!" said Cartoonz, and Delirious said, ". . ." "Great, and let's move on." Said Ohm, and we started our mission.

We made to the police headquarter. "Alright, Cartoonzie, please do what it takes to take the door down." Said Ohm. "With fucking pleasures~." Said Cartoonz, then took out a rocket launcher, and blew up the door. It set off the alarm, and the police came to check. We ran in, scattered, and started killing. Cartoonz was shooting people like crazy. "This is why I hate Ohm being a mission host!" I said. "Bryce, go with Delirious to the file room, me & Toonzie will distract them!" said Ohm. I blushed a bit, then Delirious came, and we went to the file room. Man. . .I can't help, but look at Delirious' smooth & quick melee attack. It's so cool.

We made to the file room, and Ohm on the radio said, "So, can you guys destroy those after you guys find the info about the bio-weapon?" ". . ." said Delirious. "Alright, and we're having a party here. Hurry back~." Said Ohm. "Fuck. . ." I said, then Delirious said, ". . ." ". . .Yes, sir." I replied with a bit of a blush. We started searching the files, and I hate these kinda works. Once we found it, he lit the room on fire, and ran back to Ohm & Cartoonz, but. . .we got cut off by a deputy. "Delirious go, I'll take care of this guy." I said, and took a fighting position. ". . ." said Delirious. "Don't worry, and go." I said, and attacked the deputy. Delirious ran passed him, and went to Ohm & Cartoonz. I swung my leg to the guy, but he dodged, then swung his fist at me. I backed up, then he shot me on the arm. "Fuck!" The guy was also quick, he punched me in the stomach real hard. I was pushed back to the wall, and coughed out a bit of a blood. I glared at the deputy, and attacked him.

Few minutes of fighting, I got stabbed on my palm & was pinned to the wall. "Shit!" The guy aimed the gun at my head, and said, "Give up now." I remained silent, I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, "Ugh!" a machete stabbed through his chest, and he fell. I saw Delirious, bloodied, then he helped me out. "D-Delirious-" ". . ." he said, and we started running. "Delirious! Bryce!" called Ohm, and we ran to them. "Get in the car!" said Ohm, and Delirious pushed me in the car. Cartoonz & Ohm got in, and Delirious started driving away.

Later, Delirious wrapped the bandage around my palm, and some of my other wounds. "Look who has a booboo." Giggled Cartoonz, and I glared at him. ". . ." said Delirious, and Cartoonz said, "Alright, alright, but it's true that he needed a help. It's not just me who needs Delirious' help." "Shut the fuck up." I said. "Toonzie, come with me to turn the report in." "Why me?" "Because, you did a lot of work, and I think you deserve some reward." Said Ohm. "Ohh~, what kinda reward?" "I don't know~, maybe a new badass gun?" "Alright! Let's go Ohm!" said Cartoonz, then I saw Ohm wink at me, and they left. I blushed a bit. Did. . .Ohm helped me. . .to be alone with Delirious? ". . ." "What?" ". . ." "I-It wasn't your fault. I. . .was too weak." I hate to admit it, but. . .I do know that I'm the weakest in the team. ". . ." I blushed a bit, and said, "Thanks. . .I'm. . .trying my best." Delirious finished bandaging my palm, then I said, "Delirious. . .may I ask you something?" ". . .?" ". . .What is 'special' in definition for you?" I asked, and Delirious remained silent for a bit, then said, ". . ." "Is it that hard?" I asked. ". . .?" asked Delirious. ". . .For me, 'special' is. . .something I want to be. . .for a certain someone. I want his attention." I replied. ". . .?" I blushed a bit, and said, "Y-You still didn't answer mine yet." ". . ." said Delirious. "Unique?" I asked, and Delirious nodded. 'Someone or something that has a unique part, whether its personality or a trait, it doesn't matter', huh? ". . .Delirious." I started, and he looked at me. "I. . .I want to be someone 'special'. . .for you." I said with a blush. ".-. . .?" he stuttered a bit, and I nodded. "I. . .I love you, Jonathan." I said blushing pretty bad.

Silence continued, I-I'm panicking. What the fuck am I saying!? Dammit. . .now he must think I'm disgusting. I felt some water & a bit of a pain in my eyes. Tears came out, I couldn't move. I wanted to wipe it. . .I don't want Delirious to see me like this! I shut my eyes of embarrassment. Suddenly, a soft hand touched my cheek. I opened my eyes, then Delirious. . .kissed me! I panicked a bit, but. . .I soon melted in the kiss. I kissed him back, so sweet & soft lips. Few seconds later he pulled away, and I saw him smile. ". . ." he said. "D-Delirious?" ". . .❤." I blushed so hard, and said, "R-Really?" He loves me back!? ". . ." Delirious hugged me, and I hesitantly hugged him back. "Delirious. . .I-I love you." I tightened the hug. ". . ." said Delirious, hugging me back tight. I AM someone 'special' for him.