two

[ 5

[ 5.02 | One Wrong Turn on Bourbon ]

○ ○ ○

"Like I know this might not be the best timing but like- now that your moms gone are we like still grounded? Because if so I will more than likely get so desperate to get away from you that I may try to escape off that balcony and accidentally get myself killed."

Heidi and Hope both laid on the bed. Neither could sleep much the night before. Hope having been nervous for her encounter with her father after seven years. Heidi just stayed awake to make sure her friend was okay. Bad idea since Hope stayed up a lot longer than Heidi had thought she would.

Heidi turns onto her side to face her friend who had yet to respond to the girls weirdness. Hope was clearly lost in her own mind. She sighs and reaches out sliding Hopes headphones off as she says, "You can't keep ignoring this. They will know something's up with the way your acting."

Hope takes her head phones the rest of the way off and sets them on the bed. She rolls to face the other girl as she says, "And exactly how am I acting?"

"Like your not as worried about your mother's disappearance as you should be." The wolf replies quietly giving the girl a knowing look.

Hope sighs and says quietly, "I have a lot on my mind. Okay, I mean, your right, if this was real I would stop at nothing to get my mom back but shes safe and right now I only want to worry about one thing, and that is my dad coming home."

Heidi takes her friends hand as she plays with her fingers, "I hate being suspended there's nothing to do, but like I hate school too. I never thought I would miss Lizzie and Josie Saltzman but it feels like I haven't seen there bitchy faces in like a month."

Hope laughs and falls back on her pillow to look up at the ceiling, "What is your problem with like- everyone who ever walked the face of the planet. I mean you aren't that way with me."

Heidi chuckles and says, "Your different, your.." She never finished her statement as she trailed off seeing the plant on Hopes night stand start to die quickly before her eyes.

Hope followed her friends eyes curious of what shut the girl up. When she saw the flowers shrivel up she couldn't help but smile knowing exactly what was happening. She jumps off her bed quickly pulling Heidi with her that started putting the pieces together about what was going on.

Heidi laughs a she tries to stay up with Hope, "Slow down not all of use can hop out of bed after hours of not using their legs and be able to run."

Hope rolls her eyes as they get to the stairs she rushes down following the sound of her aunt Freya's voice who was clearly talking to someone.