Giving the Villain a 'HE'

Title:

Title:

Giving the Villain a Happy Ending

Author:

Missssy_16

Intro:

'Breaking news! The year's most famous and handsome actor, Chasm, took his last breath this evening. Apparently, his cause of death was slipping on a banana peel and falling from his luxurious three-story mansion, resulting in his demise!"

Chasm thought to himself, "...What an embarrassing way to die. My cool image is utterly ruined!"

After his rather ungraceful exit-slipping on a banana peel of unknown origin and tumbling from his lavish three-story mansion-Chasm found himself transmigrated into the midst of a treacherous book filled with deplorable characters. This book, titled 'Against the Storms,' exists in a parallel world reminiscent of his previous existence. In this narrative, he's cast as the loathsome older brother of the male lead, a character universally despised for his villainous actions and his opposition to his brother's same-sex relationship.

Now, in this cursed book, Chasm discovers he's the villain with a brother complex, adamantly against the idea of his brother having a gay lover. Because of this villain, who shares Chasm's name, and his myriad of vile actions, he finds himself severely punished by his own brother, left with a missing arm and a crippled leg.

So, yes, it seems Chasm is indeed doomed.