Rules & Guidelines

This is not your typical "just read and wait for the original author" kind of story, it's the type of story that you as the readers will have power and say in. 

But because this is Wattpad, and because we need some structure we will have some rules and guidelines because we don't to become hurt by the things that occur or might occur. I sincerely hope that this story can become an awesome accumulation of the bright minds that Wattpad was able to bring together and I hope that this is just as much fun for you as I hope it might be for me :)

Rules & Guidelines:

1. Please help me follow first and foremost, Wattpad's Content Guidelines. (https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines)

2. To start, I'll write out the introduction (probably only a couple of paragraphs or even a couple of pages if needed) of the story so we have a place that we're starting out at. 

3. To participate/give your input and thoughts, comment down below the latest chapter and let me know what you want to see in future chapters and/or further along in the story. (Disclaimer: because you are willingly wanting to give input and participate, I'm going to take that as a sign that I am receiving your consent/permission to publishing the content)

4. There is a possibility that I might tweak your input or idea, but I will try my very best to keep it as original to how you want it. But because it is a story and it has to flow coherently, I will have to tweak it just a little bit if I do at all.

5. Please try to keep the content PG-13 at the very most if you can! (No extreme gore, violence, sexual content, things of that nature - I want to include as many people as I can because everyone is so unique and different that this could be a really cool way to showcase that bright minds can come from anyone and anywhere)

6. I'm planning to compile multiple stories into this novel, so seriously let your imagination flow, and don't be too sad if your idea doesn't get used for a specific story because there will be more! (The format of this novel was a little difficult to think of so, for now I'm thinking that each story will be a number and the number after the "point" in the chapter title will be the chapter of that story – sorry I took the easy way out guys!)    

7. I'll probably add more rules and guidelines later on, but for now on this is the format we're going to use!

8. As a thank you and me wanting to acknowledge whoever's ideas I end up using, I will be dedicating the chapter I used your idea to you because you deserve it!

9. I'm not sure if anyone has ever done this before, so I don't know how this will turn out ah ha ha! But please let me know and ask if you are wanting to do an interactive story after stumbling upon this one! (I would be a little butt hurt if you don't...)

And with that said let this crazy, wild adventure begin!