.14. (mature)

A/N
i hope this isn't too short, i wrote this at like 5am so excuse any mistakes
also comment what u think ;) left a lil cliffhanger for ya
.
.
.
Emma's POV

Gray smiled and kissed me, his hands roaming my hair. He leaned back, taking me with him, though I was still straddling him. He lifted up my sports bra and released our kiss, taking a sharp breath as the piece of clothing touched the floor. I heard him say something, but I ignored it and closed the gap again, moving our lips in sync. It was meant to happen.

After taking off his shirt and shorts, he flipped us over so his hands were placed on either side of me and his body hovering inches over mine. His fingers trailed down my waist and reached my shorts, thumbing the hem of it for a bit before easing them down my legs, leaving me only in my underwear.

His lips left my mouth and connected to my neck, nibbling softly making my back arch off the bed. He laughed a little, making me knee him in the groin.

"Stop...teasing...," I spit out, not being able to control my body while his lips were on my collarbone.

He smiled at me and brushed the black hair out of my eyes. He slowly pulled down his boxers and my underwear. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a kiss.

"I love you, Emma."

My eyes widened as I felt him enter me, immediately forgetting everything he said two seconds ago. I just nodded and squeezed my eyes shut.

What we didn't hear, was the front door opening and my two best friends come into the apartment, oblivious to what was happening ten feet above their heads. Hannah pulled out her vlog camera and started filming her and Ellie, talking about their nice breakfast.

About five to seven minutes passed, of me and Grayson fucking while Hannah and Ellie were in the kitchen vlogging. As Grayson felt a certain tingle in his nuts, the two best friends started up the stairs, vlogging away. I heard Hannah's voice and my eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!" Ellie screamed, making Grayson freeze up and not pull out in time.

"Shhhit," I sighed, pushing Gray off of me and covering my naked body with a pillow. Gray just stood there, realizing what he had done and pulled another pillow to cover himself.

"We're...just gonna...ummmm," Hannah stammered, breaking the thick tension. She grabbed Ellie's arm and ran down the stairs, grabbing their phones and wallet and leaving.

Gray and I just stared at each other. I hadn't known that he forgot to pull out, but he had.

"Emma...," Gray started.

"It's fine," I spit out, grabbing my clothes and getting out of the bed.

Grayson furrowed his brow. "Wait, it's not fine," he replied, stepping towards me.

"Why?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Are you on the pill?"

I looked up at him, confused. "No? I thought you used a condom."

Gray sighed loudly and ran a hand through his brown hair, turning away and sitting on the bed. He put his head in his hands and shook his head slightly.

"I forgot to pull out," he stammered, right before I dropped everything in my hands.