21||Vampire

•Hunter POV•
After what went on downstairs the boys and I went up stairs to Jonah's room to watch movies. Daniel stopped by at Wal-Mart to get snacks and Ice cream before he came so we gladly enjoyed our little trio moment.

It wasn't even that late it was around 3pm or so. We spent half of our day watching Disney movies or scary/comedy movies.

I still missed Corbyn a lot. That little bean is the one that brought me here and I don't have the same amount of trust that I have for Corbyn like the other boys. Don't get me wrong I love the boys but I wouldn't put my life in they're hands. Ya know?

Why wouldn't she just listen? Daniel laughs. We were watching moana. We were at the part when she leaves on a boat and clearly Daniel wouldn't let the fact that she could've just listen.

Daniel you fucking i-

DADDY!!! We heard a loud ass moan that interrupted Jonah.

Are they literally fucking right next door to us? I ask disgusted.

Welcome to our home Hunter Mora today Gabbie and Jack are fucking next door Jonah casually says while still paying attention to the movie.

Are you serious that's mad gross don't you get it he's like putting his dick inside her vagina a-and his tongue Is like swirling around where she pees I explain disgusted. It's gross that they're doing that right next door when we're trying to watch a movie.

Hunter? Asked Jonah

Yeah?

You're still a virgin aren't you?

It stayed silent cause it would be embarrassing if I told them the truth.

Yeah.....

Yeah it was pretty obv-

RIGHT THERE! rIgHt tH-...Thereee!!! We heard louder.

Damn does Jack actually fuck like a king or what? ~ Jonah

It's that or Gabbie' s just dramatic over it~ Daniel

bABy gIrL!! fUcKkkk.... We heard jack holler.

That's it I don't even fucking care anymore I'm taking matters this shits gross I say while getting up.
I got out of Jonah room and went next door and started pounding on the door.

HEY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP IT DOWN! WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH MOANA GOD DAMNIT AND YOU GUYS ARE HERE FUCKING AROUND AND WE CAN'T HEAR SHIT SO KEEP IT FUCKING DOWN! I yelled obviously pissed. I haven't watched Moana yet and I would appreciate if I watched it without people fucking next door.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE JUST MAD I GOT D BEFORE YOU! Gabbie yelled back.

BITCH THE FUCK YOU DID BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO FUCK WHEN THERE'S PEOPLE NEXT DOOR!
The boys just laughed in the back amused by what I was yelling back. Myself I was pleased that I yelled at her because bitch the fuck i'm just tryna watch Moana.

Whatever! Call Corbyn back if you don't wanna hear us having our time! Jack yelled out of nowhere.

Jack shut up that's why you thought Hunter was cute when she first came here! Jonah yelled.

It all got silent not one person said anything and I don't think they dared to. I just turned around to face Jonah looking at me with the *mhmm face*.
It was Daniel that finally broke the silence.

Wait really? He giggled

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR JACKY WOULD NEVER THINK SHE'S CUTE! Gabbie yelled out again.
I couldn't help but turn a little red remembering he thought I was cute but then faded when I remembered Jack didn't want me here. I just walked back to. Jonah's room. Jonah and Daniel behind me.

Did he really? I asked. Jonah nodded yes.

Well look who's blushing Daniel laughed

Care to explain? Daniel asked while looking back at Jonah.

More then delighted Jonah smirked.

•Jonah POV•

Care to explain? Daniel.asked while looking back at me.

More then delighted I smirked.

Well?

So that day the blanket was wrapped around Hunter is the day I talked to Jack he said well thought you were cute but he didn't know he said it aloud I didn't say anything back so I just never brought it up until today I explained.

Both Hunter and Dani stayed silent but they looked shocked Daniel even had his jaw dropped. Jack can't even deny he said it because I hear it. At least it is a start to my ship #Junter.

•Jack POV•
I was furious on how the boys treated Gabbie they won't even take time to talk to her so they can't say things right off the bat.

When Gabbie and I came I yelled for the boys and Hunter to come down. I knew...hoped the girls will get along but that didn't go so well.

I got so angry that Hunter would talk like that to my girlfriend it wasn't even funny what she said. They're the same age anyways they could be gotten along but the boys told Hunter other things.

After the boys and Hunter left Gabbie wanted to have "fun" in my room. Which is next to Jonah's where they were all at. I felt pretty uncomfortable but it's not like it was the first time we've done it in the house with the boys here. In fact we've done it in the living room,pool and Zach's room...yeah he wasn't happy.

We were hitting it off great until little miss Mora decided to ruin it.

HEY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS KEEP IT DOWN WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH MOANA GOD DAMN IT AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AROUND AND WE CAN'T HEAR SHIT SO KEEP IT DOWN! She yelled while banging on the door. I don't even think she was pissed just jealous that I was with Gabbie.

Gabbie and her argued until I stood up for Gabbie but only to find out that Jonah would stick up for Hunter.

Jack shut up that's why you thought Hunter was cute when she first came here! Was all that left Jonah's mouth before the whole house turned quiet not a work to be spoken. Gabbie turned to look at me more shook then the word it self.

Don't believe him baby he's only saying that so you'll get mad I calmly spoke. I could only imagine the look on hunters face. I think I was more shook then the word itself them Gabbie was. I never said she was cute aloud though I only thought it. There's only one way he could of found out...Jonahs a vampire and can read my mind! Or I said it out loud.