23||ex bestfriend

•Hunter POV•

Dani do you think bubba is taking long or am I just paranoid? I ask.
I've been getting a bad feeling since Jonah and Corbyn have been texting.

Yeah he kinda is let's go see he probably dropped the sour patch kids or something Daniel says while getting up. The both of us go on And head to the door.

We were going down the stairs when I heard Jonah talking to someone I couldn't make out what he was saying he was sorta whisper yelling.

My foot had just touched the floor when I instantly regret coming down I saw the face I didn't ever wanna see again.

Zach herron.

HUNTER! he yelled while running up and trying to hug me.

Don't touch me i say while backing up. The boys were sitting on the couch. Zach's face scrunched up he does that when he gets sad.

Why?

Why? I laugh

You seriously left me alone in Dallas for almost a full year and you just wanna come and hug me?

Listen Hunter in sor-

No Zach don't say you're sorry when you don't mean it

Hunter I do I do mean it I'm sorry Hunter I really am

No, no you're not I could sense my eyes getting glossy and my voice started to crack.

If you were sorry you would've tried to contact me atleast explain why you left me and not say bye you didn't even bother trying to say goodbye Why?

He didn't respond he's only response was looking down at the floor.
Jack and Gabbie then came out of the room and stood there by the other boys just watching all of this fold out.

Was I not worth a bye? You're legit only friend while growing up wasn't worth a goodbye?

He just stood there. Didn't even make eye contact.

Zach who did we go to for anything? Who stayed there by you're side during your first breakup huh? I know Dylan didn't neither did Matt. At this point I was crying. Tears down my cheeks softly hitting the floor.

Zach I waited I waited every single fucking day for atleast a text back! You don't know how it felt when you left me! You left me Zach

He looked up only a so single tear slide down his soft rosey cheek.

Hunter please what else do you want me to say rather then I'm sorry? He asked while his voice cracking.

Zach the only time I ever wanted to hear you say sorry would be the very first minute you left Dallas and explain why you didn't tell me

You promised me Zach! You promised me that you would never leave my side! You were the only person that never left my side growing up! From my own fucking father leaving me to my bestfriend that would help me deal with all of this shit! I was full on sobbing.

The others just stood there and watched silently for once Jack actually had sorry in his eyes I don't know if it was for Zach or me.

I fell into depression because of you leaving! Do you know how many times I've cried myself to sleep because of this bullshit? No you don't because you weren't there to comfort me while I was!

Hunter you don't know how difficult it was for me to leave

Zach you know I was your #1 fan in this my voice softening up

We would be in your room for hours listening writing and singing music

I didn't have anyone Zach no one once you left I struggled to even eat Colby left with Skylar my mom left me I didn't have no one I would spent countless nights at your family's home because I wasn't stable enough to stay by myself

I didn't know it meant so much to you hunter... I'm sorry hun I really am

Don't call me hun Zach don't ever call me that

I'm sorry..

This was no longer our little fights that would last the max of 5 minutes.

It was silent for about 5 seconds before Jack speaked up.

You shouldn't go that hard on Zach Hunter..

Everyone turned and looked at him.

Jack don't right now really don't I'm not trying to sound like a petty ass brat but if you were in my shoes you'd have every right to be mad

He was just trying to pursue his dreams Hunter give him a break

I respect every single one of his dreams Jack go back to his very first cover and I was the one behind the camera recording and cheering him on

Hunter why don't you let it go? Atleast be happy for the kid Jonah speaks up Daniel nodding in agreement.

I was shocked. Jonah knew how hurt I was because of this but the fact that he was trying to tell me to let it go was what shocked me the most along with Daniel agreeing.

So am I the bad guy now? I ask

Hunter were my bestfriend since I can remember I still consider you my bestfriend why can't you just move on from this big thing and be happy for me

Zach don't you fucking understand! I was in love with my ex bestfriend!

I couldn't believe what just left my mouth. I can't take it back though because it was true.

The whole room was quiet.

I got up and walked upstairs to Corbyn's room. I packed all my things. I texted Logan thanking him for this huge offer but I'm going back to Dallas.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

A//N
WTF guys 1.75k reads?! Thank you all so much. I've always had a passion for writing ever since a I could remember. I am also doing another book on my Instagram account. It's called shy boy it's a Corbyn besson fan fic make sure to go check that out my @ is xthats.so.averyx