01 Tragedy

"Thank you so much for this! I owe you a lot! I'll treat you coffee next time we meet." The girl blabbering fast before left you dumbfounded in the toilet.

So, you were helping your boyfriend, Seokjin to deliver his chicken to this customer in this club when she suddenly make a weird request to exchange your outfit with her and give you a lot of money.

Now, she went out with your outfit that consist of black jeans, a simple tee, a cap and a jacket that has Seokjin's restaurant logo on it, plus your sneakers.

While you, staring at your reflection on the mirror, you were wearing her short tight red dress that hold your curves perfectly which also show your bare shoulders and collarbones. You're no longer wearing your cap, so your messy hair were falling around your bare shoulder and you use your hair to cover it since you feel shy.

You rarely wear this kind of revealing clothes, it's uncomfortable. Now, you were struggling hard to walk out from the toilet. You forgot to consider her killing heels when you deal with her earlier. Sighing frustratingly, you walk slowly to escape from that place.

Unfortunately, you didn't manage to escape that club. At least, not that night.

Before you reach the exit, you feel a hand hold your wrist and turn you around in a second.

"Yerin baby, where you think you're going, huh?" A handsome drunk man pull you closer to him as he caress your face. "You looked sexier tonight."

Even though you were surprised and it was dark, but you can tell this man was handsome, his eyebrow was strong and his facial structure was godly beautiful. He really looks like a celebrity.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm not Yerin." You smile sheepishly and try to escape from strong grip.

How could this drunk man hold your wrist that hard?

"Yerin. You think you can fooled me?" He let out a devil laugh before cup your cheeks with both of his palm. "You can't fool me again. You won't leave to anywhere until I'm done with you tonight." He continue coldly and before you manage to reply, he carry you and put you on his shoulder which causing you to scream but seems like your voice won't be heard by anyone in this club.

"P-please let me down!! You mistook me as your friend. I'm not Yerin. I'm Yooji. I just exch- argh!" you scream when he throw you on a bed.

You don't know where you are at the moment, but you're sure it's still somewhere in the club. You still able to heard the loud music playing outside. Your surrounding was dark and to your surprise, suddenly he hover over your trembling body.

His alcohol smell was so strong and he started touching you while you try your best to push him away, but he just won't burden to move or listen to you.

"P-please let me go. I don't know who you are, please listen to me." You plead while crying. You were shaking badly.

"You don't know me, Yerin? Seriously, what a bad joke." He slur. "Just want to remind you, my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung and you will remember my name for the rest of your life because you will scream my name out loud tonight."

Kim Taehyung, w-who?

You don't have chance to say anything because he's attacking your lips hungrily. No matter how hard you try to push him away, or scratch him with your nails, he just won't stop.

"You like it rough, huh? Just do it, I like it rough too anyway." He whisper and you can feel him smirking near your neck.

"Or you still want to scream? That's okay, Yerin. I like your voice anyway. This is your punishment for cheating behind me."

You were froze by his last sentence but when he started to get rid of your clothes, you started screaming and crying again, even though you know it's no use.

"I'm sorry, Seokjin. I'm sorry." You apologize in your mind to your boyfriend when you feel he entered you.

Your tears were unstoppable but you didn't fight anymore. You're too weak. Taehyung didn't have mercy on you and even though he's drunk, he's still so strong. You gave up.

⠀‹ NEXT MORNING

"W-WHO ARE YOU?!"

"AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE!"

"I FCKG HATE YOU."