EPILOGUE

What day is it today? Is it Sunday? Saturday? Or Monday? You surely don't have any idea because with him, everyday feels like Saturday and every season feels like Summer.

Grinning to yourself, you shift your gaze from the enchanting view outside the glass door to the enchanting view behind you. The most beautiful creatures that God made who you proudly call, husband.

Kim Taehyung.

He was in his deep slumber but since you moved to face him awhile ago, he mumbles in his sleep. He like to hold you close to sleep better, so he probably feel annoyed from losing your touch.

"Baby, come closer." He whines and pull you close, still with his closed eyes.

"It's past noon, baby. We have to wake up and eat our brunch." you giggles while playing with his fluffy soft hair.

Groaning deeply, he peek a bit at you and scan around. "No wonder I feel hungry." and his eyes laid back on you before lean closer to give you a peck on your lips. "Good afternoon baby. What do you want for brunch today?" He grinning cutely.

Yes, both of you were currently having your honeymoon in Italy. You didn't know about Taehyung's idea to come here until the last minute. He said it's a surprise for you and of course to make up every messed he has done before.

Taehyung keep his words to do everything you asked.

'Cut off your contact with her. Block her or anything, I don't care. I don't wanna see her near you anymore, whatever the excuses are.'

'I'll definitely do it. Even if you didn't tell me to. Anything else?'

'Stop misunderstanding about me and Seokjin. I'm yours to keep. Me and Seokjin are just best friend and I can guarantee you about that.'

'.... It's hard, but I'll try, because I love you.'

'Last, promise me to never leave me Taehyung.'

and that's how both of you make up.

"Tae.." you called as you show him two Gucci dresses.

"Yes?" His eyes shifted from his phone to your figure that only wrapped by your bathrobe.

"Which one is better to wear today? I can't decide one." Girl's problems. Basically. "I love this color more but the other one have unique model. Will it look good on me?"

"Hey beautiful angel, I love your imperfections, every angle. Tomorrow comes and goes before you know so I just had to let you know." He slowly stood up and turn you around to face the big mirror behind you. His arms wrapped around you from the back before he throw the dresses to the bed.

"The way that Gucci look on you, amazing but nothing can compare to when you're naked." He managed to leave kisses your bare neck softly as you giggle at his cute lines.

"You wanted me to walk around naked?" with that question, he spun you around again only to put his arm on your waist and press your body closer to him. He was hard, again.

"Don't test my patience, Yooji. You only belong to me. Every inch of you. It's mine. Should I remind you again?" His voice was deep and slow.

It gives you mix feelings. Nervous and excitement. Just like how both of you make love for the first time as husband and wife officially. He was gentle and rough. Cute but sexy. Romantic but silly. He didn't lie when he said he will makes you forget about the first encounter. That night, he really treat you like a queen, his only queen. It's A Night To Remember.

A month later,

You opened the door just to greeted by Taehyung with a man helping him holding a lot of shopping bags and he, himself also holding lots of them.

"T-Tae? What is this? You bought this much? What did I said ab-"

"Thank you so much." He thank the man before he left and then he turned to me with the biggest smile ever. "It's from Mom and Auntie."

"W-what? Y-You told them already?"

"I can't help it! The moment you told me, I already sent announcement to my family group chat! I'm going to be a father, Yooji!! I'm so damn happy!!! And Mom and Auntie will make a visit tomorrow, they're extremely happy for us! I'll have a meeting with our designer to redesign our house for the baby's room soon! I can't wait already!!"

"T-Tae..." you can't help but chuckles at his cuteness. "But it's only been few weeks. The baby is still very very tiny." you softly caress his cheeks but Taehyung just cupped your cheeks and landed a peck on your lips before smiling genuinely.

"Although the baby's still so tiny but I want to be there for them from day one. I don't want to lose our baby anymore, Yooji. I'll do everything to protect both of you. I love you."

Tear of happiness fall down to your cheeks and he softly wipe it away.

"You're the best part of my life, Cheon Yooji. Meeting you wasn't an accident, it might be the worst encounter I could ever offer and I'm sorry, but if I have to repeat it again, I'll choose you again. I'll choose you, over and over again."

And somehow, that's all you ever wanted to hear. You and Taehyung finally survive from the Love Maze.

Now with new chapters waiting for both of you.
A new family that you always dream of.
Even though there will be another maze, you won't be scare anymore, with two hands holding into each other, you know you'll survive again.

As long as both of you are together, forever.

The End