Chapter 3

Everleigh POV
    I was walking to the corner and then this five boys walk in. And they see me crying in the corner. "What's wrong" One boy asks "Nothing" I say quickly. "Ok well" the same boy said, "This is Jon" Logan said. "Logan let us do this" the one that Logan said his name was Jon said. "My name is Jonah" "My name is Jack" "Im Corbyn" "Im Zach" "And im Daniel" "And we are why don't we" they all said in sync.

         "Hi well why am here is because Logan is my dad and I'm scared of her because she has been giving me a fake smile" I say pointing at Chloe, Logan looks at Chloe and looks at me and says "Why don't you stay at the boys house" "Ok anything from my nightmare" I said well as a quick laugh comes out from one of the boys. I grab my stuff and leave dad without saying goodbye. "Let's go boys" I said

     "Ok queen" Zach says as he laughs my head whoops around and I give him the death stare. He gives me a nervous look now. "Were are we going" I said well we were in the elevator. "We're you wanna go" Jonah Said in a happy tone "Home" I said "Weres home" Jack said " Well it's far away I want to go home to we're I was born because I don't like my dad and my mama is thinking of moving but shhh don't tell dad" I said "Move were" all the boys say, this is part of my plan to get my parents together so my dad thinks we're moving back to Minnesota. "Somewhere called my hometown"

    "Where's that" they all said in sync "Stillwater, Minnesota why" i said "Oh that's cool that's we're I grew up when I was a kid" Jonah said "Cool now can we go there, plz" I give them the puppy eyes that almost works on everyone except dad. "Fine but tell anyone we're going we will come right back tomorrow night" Jonah says "Why don't we stay here well you guys two go Jonah and Everleigh" the other guys say.

    "Fine you guys stay well my and Everleigh go home but one thing don't blow are cover" Jonah said " Ok" they guys say in sync. We get to there house and Jonah goes upstairs to pack well he pack I'm thinking of my plan inside on the couch. I grab my little backpack and a notebook and try to right my ideas down.

 I grab my little backpack and a notebook and try to right my ideas down

     ^^this is how it turned out but trust me I told you I tried. So what this says is I will tell Jonah my plans well we are on the plan and that we will work together I mean. Hopefully he wants to work with a little five year old like who wouldn't.
££>££
Authors note: I will update with story when I feel like it, but if you guys really like it comment and tell me that you want more