Chapter Seventeen

Here we are. The new neighbors house. Just like every house in the neighborhood, it looks just like mine.

"Welcome!" Becky yells as we walk in. All her kids make an irritated look. I smile.
"Oh, I don't think I ever introduced you to my boyfriend. This is Ansel." I say smiling up at him. Everyone just returns a smile. Well, Except Markus and Melissa who exchange a look.
We all took seats at the table. I was on the end, Ansel next to me, then my dad on the other side. Markus sits across from me and his sister across from Ansel.
They say grace. My family isn't real religious so we never say grace before our meals, but we are all thankful.
She made chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, and some pasta stuff. It's was delicious.
As we ate, we asked questions about each other. I got asked about my school, of course, and plans after school. I conveniently left out me and Ansel's road trip plan. I haven't even told my parents I was planning on graduating early.
We sat in their living room and talked for another hour after dinner. By then, I just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep. But I can't, I'm going to Ansel's after. Ah hah! That's it.
"We better get going." I say in a normal voice to Ansel. He nods and stands up, helping me up.
"See you guys at home" I say to my family. And "thank you for the lovely meal." To the other family.
Once me and Ansel are out the door, I let out the long sigh I've been holding in. He laughs.
We walk between sam and her neighbors house to get to Ansel's. He takes my hand. I just love it when he holds my hand.
"I really hate that guy." Ansel says as we walk into his room.
"What guy?"
"Markpuss"
I laugh, it's funny when Ansel gets jealous.
"It's not funny." He says with a pout. I smile and sit on his lap.
"Yes it is" I say quickly, then kiss his lips. Shortly, it turns into another of our heated make out sessions. Clothes start coming off.

First, his pants. Then, my shirt. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet, but I'm not ready to stop. He pulls his shirt over his head. He is laying there in nothing but his boxer-briefs. A small grin on my lips as I look at his beautiful body.
"Like what ya see?" He asks as we catch our breath. I nod. His warm fingers slip under the the waist of my jeans. He unbuttons them. I get butterflies. I know it's my turn to take them off, but I freeze. His touch put a spell on me. He must see the worry in my eyes.
"We don't have to do this." Ansel says lifting my shirt from the ground and handing it to me. Without even thinking, I let everything I was thinking in my head escape my mouth.
"I want to. I really want to Ansel. You don't even understand how bad I want you right now. I'm nervous, I'm scared, and I don't want this to happen right here. I'm sorry I just don't want to upset you." And then the tears start flowing. He pulls me into his arms.
"Oh sarah, you wouldn't upset me. It's the first time for both of us. We can take it slow, and figure everything out. I'm scared too. But I love you and I want to share this with you."
"I love you." I say wiping the tears. He grins.
"I love you too."
I rest my head on his bare chest and he rubs his hand over my bare back.
"I'll plan us a romantic evening and everything will be perfect. If you're sure you are ready."
"I'm ready" I whisper before he can say another word.
"Me too." He says into my hair.
We fall asleep in each other's arms.